Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Jackie L.
Esta máscara es súper buena es a prueba de agua, d ja mis pestañas súper lindas . La uso 3-4 veces a la semana.
Shannon P.
Beckley, WV
Great waterproof mascara and for sensitive eyes! Great for contact wearers as well! Long lasting, no smudge!
Adneri A.
Love Clinique mascara as I have very sensitive eyes. This mascara gave me great length and stayed on very well all day. My only complaint is that it got a little clumpy and I couldn't even fix it as it is SO waterproof it wasn't worth it!
Shannon G.
Holly Springs, NC
This mascara is the best. It holds forever and does not clump like other brands do. I would recommend this!
Jami T.
this mascara is great. I have very sensitive eyes and can't wear most so this has been one of my go to's
Victoria H.
Yooo this mascara is so good to me lol I like the brush how it makes my eyelashes stand out as well!!
Abigail S.
I love Clinique. Their products are great. This waterproof is mascara. I use it all the time.
Serena C.
Babson Park , FL
Love the brush on this product, it's a great product and one of the mascara a purchase .
Mo I.
Renton, WA
Clinique has some of best mascaras on the market right now. They're notoriously known to not clump and lengthen. I love this mascara for that reason and there's very little fall out. The water proof is living up to the name! The brush and formula are so A+. I couldn't ask for more from a mascara to be honest.
Excellent product ! I will used over and over again, for sure recommend it to anyone!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?