Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product!
Kirsten P.
Alpena, MI
I love Clinique! it's my favorite brand of makeup and this is my favorite mascara ever! I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara but this is the best
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I loved this mascara! It was perfectly waterproof but came off easily with make up remover. No scrubbing or going back over it multiple times.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
I have tried many different waterproof mascaras. This summer I tried Cliniques. I'm done buying others. Clinique wins!!!! Truly is waterproof.
Maria Q.
miami, FL
amo esta pestaña a pruba de agua de clinique es perfecta , en mi cartera nunca debe faltar las pestañas se ven fabulosas , la recomiendo 100%
Steph P.
San Diego , CA
I like this. It is easy to apply, and with eye makeup remover easy to remove. It is not too heavy on the lashes and does not clump too easily
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. Stays on all day without running and completely flawless if it comes in contact with water.
Carmen W.
New Hyde Park, NY
I'm currently using this and it's become one of my all time favorites? It doesn't clump and makes your eyelashes look longer yet natural
Karla H.
Mi tía tiene esta marcara a prueba de agua y es genial. La usé para una boda y duró toda la noche y no se corrió a pesar de las lagrimas.
katherine w.
Orlando, FL
The formula flakes and clumps badly! This use to be my holy grail but not anymore. The last tube I bought, maybe 3 weeks ago is horrible!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?