Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder
  • "I love love love this mascara! It is indeed waterproof. Which kinda makes it difficult to take off after you use it, but it's honestly one of the best mascaras I have used!" in 31 reviews
  • "I really like this product because when I want to go swimming I never feel like taking off my mascara so when I use this I never have to. and it doesn't come off in my pool. " in 7 reviews
  • "Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product! " in 6 reviews
  • "Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product! " in 5 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive eyes but you definitely need Clinique eye makeup remover to get this off!" in 4 reviews
Kayla N.
Jacksonville, FL
I wanted a waterproof and yes, this is that but it certainly is not a lash builder. I recommend using this as a waterproofing coat over a thicker formula such as Smashbox X-rated.
Paget P.
Minneapolis, MN
Do not buy this $18 waterproof mascara if you plan on wearing it in the water. Or just daily. It flakes off and does not stay for more than a quick swim. You can't even dry off your eyes with a towel wearing this "waterproof" mascara without it slipping off.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I really liked this mascara. It lasts all day and it even lasts through a super humid summer day. The packaging is great and it is super easy to use. I like and trust Clinique and this product only enforced my opinion of it.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Got this as a sample and I really liked it! Its expensive as compared to the drugstore brands. Its not my absolute favorite, but its pretty good. It does stay on, even after the shower, you need to use a make up remover to take it off.
Angela L.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Clinique. Buy Clinique all the time and the Waterproof Mascara is long lasting and beautiful. Makes my lashes long and luscious. Can't go wrong! I have brown eyes and they are big and nice. With this mascara, my eyes look perfect.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
I love this mascara! My eyes constantly water and this is the best mascara I have found that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes! No clumps and comes off easily with make up remover and lasts all day!
Sami M.
Love love love this for summer! Really makes my lashes longer and fuller and doesn't smudge a bit! Also good for allergy season when rubbing your eyes is sometimes inevitable!
Chelsea D.
Tellico Plns, TN
Jackie K.
My number 1 eye product for when I go to the beach. This mascara holds up during a long beach day. The only thing that will take it off is eye makeup remover. amazing.
Aileen G.
Riverview, FL
Reay does what it promises.. Makes lashes thicker and dramatic. Nice formula and non irritating to my eyes unlike other mascaras in the market. Love this product .
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?