Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Emily  W.
I really like this product because when I want to go swimming I never feel like taking off my mascara so when I use this I never have to. and it doesn't come off in my pool.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Great color and quality but easily clumps and is hard to put on layers. The quality is not worth the price.
katherine w.
Orlando, FL
The formula flakes and clumps badly! This use to be my holy grail but not anymore. The last tube I bought, maybe 3 weeks ago is horrible!
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
I love all my Clinique make ups! I am allergic to fragrance in make up and this line is just awesome and avordable!
Steph P.
San Diego, CA
I like this. It is easy to apply, and with eye makeup remover easy to remove. It is not too heavy on the lashes and does not clump too easily
Carmen W.
New Hyde Park, NY
I'm currently using this and it's become one of my all time favorites? It doesn't clump and makes your eyelashes look longer yet natural
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. Stays on all day without running and completely flawless if it comes in contact with water.
Alayna J.
I love Clinique and all of their products. This mascara is waterproof and I love it. It comes off easily with makeup remover.
Ally J.
Pasadena, TX
I hated this mascara. It says waterproof but it was not that for me. The applicator is hard to use and gets all clumpy
Carmen V.
Bronx, NY
The name says it well really is waterproof have use it going to the beach and it stays on. Highly recommended.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?