Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Adriana F.
Las Vegas, NV
So far I am loving this mascara, just started using it about a month ago and it has turned into my go to mascaras, I have two other brands in my makeup box but I can't stop using this clinique mascara just loving it very much.
Lindsay M.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this mascara goes on and doesn't clump. It lasts all day and is one of my favorites to use. The color is perfect and it really helps to make my lashes look Devine. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking for a great mascara.
Donna B.
Pennington Gap, VA
Waterproof, long wearing just as advertised. I like the look of it and the Clinique brand. I use this at least 3 times a week. Clinique always packages to look so appealing.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This product is great! The description "long lasting" is right! I love the way it makes my lashes look. Although I prefer non waterproof mascara, this works well when needed. If I need to wear a waterproof mascara for an event, I would definitely go for this one.
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
Works great! Doesn't smudge. But it does sometimes get a little clumpy. I use a little comb thingy to brush my lashes out when it does so, and it's fine. Lasts all day and is actually quite difficult to remove. Takes at least two cotton pads with makeup remover.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
I love this mascara! My eyes constantly water and this is the best mascara I have found that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes! No clumps and comes off easily with make up remover and lasts all day!
Sami M.
Love love love this for summer! Really makes my lashes longer and fuller and doesn't smudge a bit! Also good for allergy season when rubbing your eyes is sometimes inevitable!
Chelsea D.
Tellico Plns, TN
I love love love this mascara! It is indeed waterproof. Which kinda makes it difficult to take off after you use it, but it's honestly one of the best mascaras I have used!
Jackie K.
My number 1 eye product for when I go to the beach. This mascara holds up during a long beach day. The only thing that will take it off is eye makeup remover. amazing.
Emily  W.
I really like this product because when I want to go swimming I never feel like taking off my mascara so when I use this I never have to. and it doesn't come off in my pool.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?