Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Brittney A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love Clinique products. They look amazing and they are well worth the price. This mascara is yet another Clinique product that looks fantastic. I love it so much.
Jenny G.
When they say waterproof, they mean waterproof! So waterproof I can go to the gym and yoga and it doesn't budge. Its great to be able to workout as hard as I want and not have to worry about my mascara getting on my clothes or towels. It's also easy to wash off with makeup remover or remover sheets.
Kim R.
Clinique is my favorite make-up. Love this mascara. It lasts a long time. My eye color is hazel, and this really makes the color stand out. This was my first time using the product. I think it's better than other brands that I've used. I would highly recommend it to family and friends.
Sarah E.
I think I loved this before because I didn't know better. It worked with my sensitive eyes but I paid for that with this products fallout. So many little beads all over my face and under my eyes. My boyfriend was always trying to get them off my face so I didn't look weird. Get something else.
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
This product is great! The description "long lasting" is right! I love the way it makes my lashes look. Although I prefer non waterproof mascara, this works well when needed. If I need to wear a waterproof mascara for an event, I would definitely go for this one.
Victoria C.
This is a good product for people like me, who cries out of nothing (this really doesn't run) and has quite long lashes by own right. This keeps them combed and nice but it does not extends them too much to te point of looking ridic
Michaela H.
This mascara is 100% waterproof and lasts for a very long time. This mascara is on the expensive side since it is Clinique, but it is with your money. I have recommended this mascara to my friends and will continue to do so.
Mariel B.
Rochester, NY
This mascara does a really good job of not irritating my eyes! I do slightly prefer the non-waterproof version, because I have a really hard time getting this completely off my lashes without pulling them out
Brooke W.
Kailua Kona, HI
Works great! Doesn't smudge. But it does sometimes get a little clumpy. I use a little comb thingy to brush my lashes out when it does so, and it's fine. Lasts all day and is actually quite difficult to remove. Takes at least two cotton pads with makeup remover.
Kayla N.
Jacksonville, FL
I wanted a waterproof and yes, this is that but it certainly is not a lash builder. I recommend using this as a waterproofing coat over a thicker formula such as Smashbox X-rated.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?