Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Laura T.
Snoqualmie, WA
It's perfect! It's waterproof and I don't look like a panda if I go to swim with my mascara! Perfect product!
Ashley D.
Huntsville, TX
Does what it says and I can use it for both top and bottom lashes. Love the applicator and the product.
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all Clinique has to offer. Even their makeup line. The mascara is definitely waterproof. Smudge proof...no so much. It doesn't clump which is always a good thing. The applicator brush spreads the lashes nicely and gives them a nice full coat. You dont really have to touch it up.
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Clinique makes some of my favorite mascaras! I would say this one in particular is a little bit better than what you would get at the drugstore, but not as nice as lancome or dior. So if you're looking for a middle of the road mascara that isn't too expensive, I would try this one!
Abbey B.
Louisville, KY
I like this product! It love how it is waterproof. The packaging is nice. It comes off pretty easy with a good makeup remover and seems to last all day. It does not feel very harsh on my lashes and is easy to apply. The brush is also a good shape. I recommend it.
Mercedes K.
I have used this mascara quite a few times. I started using Clinique mascara when I was 15 years old. My eyes get irritated easily and it truly is gentle on the eyes. It never ripped my lashes out or clumped together. It was a little pricey but the quality is tremendous.
Heaven B.
I absolutely love this!Any mascara I have ever gotten from Clinique has been amazing.It's the perfect shade of black.Makes my eyes pop and I never have fall out and it never smudges.
Sharon M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is my go to mascara. It is waterproof keep easily removed with makeup remover or even just baby oil. I buy mine at Kohl's but have purchased from Dillard's as well. In my opinion, it is the best on the market so I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Cranston, RI
This is by far the vest lengthening mascara. I have tried a lot of mascara brands and my sister in law suggested this brand. I was going to get lash extensions and decided to try this first - boy and I glad. I saved myself a lot of money and time.
Mikhail B.
I just got this and it like that it doesn't really create clumps and you can build those perfect lashes that you want. I use several coats but it doesn't make the lashes heavy at all. Definitely recommend to buy it
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?