Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Lamyaa S.Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also m...3 Answers
Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder
  • "I love love love this mascara! It is indeed waterproof. Which kinda makes it difficult to take off after you use it, but it's honestly one of the best mascaras I have used!" in 31 reviews
  • "I really like this product because when I want to go swimming I never feel like taking off my mascara so when I use this I never have to. and it doesn't come off in my pool. " in 7 reviews
  • "Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product! " in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive eyes but you definitely need Clinique eye makeup remover to get this off!" in 4 reviews
Heaven B.
I absolutely love this!Any mascara I have ever gotten from Clinique has been amazing.It's the perfect shade of black.Makes my eyes pop and I never have fall out and it never smudges.
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
This does the job. It won't run, but it will flake off slowly until you have none on. It's so hard to wash off, though. Also hurts my lashes a bit but for special circumstances, this is the best I've seen. I trust Clinique to make relatively gentle products with minimal irritation.
Sharon M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is my go to mascara. It is waterproof keep easily removed with makeup remover or even just baby oil. I buy mine at Kohl's but have purchased from Dillard's as well. In my opinion, it is the best on the market so I would recommend it to others.
Kilsy W.
Its pretty good but it's not the best, it makes looks your lashes long and pretty but I wanna try another mascara of Clinique, my eye color is dark brown and yes I recommend it u can use it every day
Stephanie M.
Cranston, RI
This is by far the vest lengthening mascara. I have tried a lot of mascara brands and my sister in law suggested this brand. I was going to get lash extensions and decided to try this first - boy and I glad. I saved myself a lot of money and time.
Diane S.
I literally fell into a pool and my eyelashes were still flawless but unfortunately the rest of my make up wasnt. I suggest having a full face of waterproof make up.
Mikhail B.
I just got this and it like that it doesn't really create clumps and you can build those perfect lashes that you want. I use several coats but it doesn't make the lashes heavy at all. Definitely recommend to buy it
Adriana F.
Las Vegas, NV
So far I am loving this mascara, just started using it about a month ago and it has turned into my go to mascaras, I have two other brands in my makeup box but I can't stop using this clinique mascara just loving it very much.
Lindsay M.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this mascara goes on and doesn't clump. It lasts all day and is one of my favorites to use. The color is perfect and it really helps to make my lashes look Devine. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking for a great mascara.
Allison B.
This was the first mascara I ever wore. I still have it in my makeup kit (not the same one!) and it is just as great but I often opt for a cheaper mascara with a rubber wand just because I like those more.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?