Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Kilsy W.
Its pretty good but it's not the best, it makes looks your lashes long and pretty but I wanna try another mascara of Clinique, my eye color is dark brown and yes I recommend it u can use it every day
Sharon M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
This is my go to mascara. It is waterproof keep easily removed with makeup remover or even just baby oil. I buy mine at Kohl's but have purchased from Dillard's as well. In my opinion, it is the best on the market so I would recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Cranston, RI
This is by far the vest lengthening mascara. I have tried a lot of mascara brands and my sister in law suggested this brand. I was going to get lash extensions and decided to try this first - boy and I glad. I saved myself a lot of money and time.
Diane S.
I literally fell into a pool and my eyelashes were still flawless but unfortunately the rest of my make up wasnt. I suggest having a full face of waterproof make up.
Mikhail B.
I just got this and it like that it doesn't really create clumps and you can build those perfect lashes that you want. I use several coats but it doesn't make the lashes heavy at all. Definitely recommend to buy it
Adriana F.
Las Vegas, NV
So far I am loving this mascara, just started using it about a month ago and it has turned into my go to mascaras, I have two other brands in my makeup box but I can't stop using this clinique mascara just loving it very much.
Lindsay M.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this mascara goes on and doesn't clump. It lasts all day and is one of my favorites to use. The color is perfect and it really helps to make my lashes look Devine. I'd highly recommend this to someone looking for a great mascara.
Allison B.
This was the first mascara I ever wore. I still have it in my makeup kit (not the same one!) and it is just as great but I often opt for a cheaper mascara with a rubber wand just because I like those more.
Stephanie N.
El Cajon, CA
This is my favorite mascara. I wear waterproof mascara every day because I am known to cry at any given time. This mascara totally holds up to all my tears. And when I'm ready it comes off with soap and water. Best mascara ever.
Donna B.
Pennington Gap, VA
Waterproof, long wearing just as advertised. I like the look of it and the Clinique brand. I use this at least 3 times a week. Clinique always packages to look so appealing.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?