Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your...3 Answers
Sarah E.
I think I loved this before because I didn't know better. It worked with my sensitive eyes but I paid for that with this products fallout. So many little beads all over my face and under my eyes. My boyfriend was always trying to get them off my face so I didn't look weird. Get something else.
Kelly F.
Hoboken, NJ
Got this as a sample and I really liked it! Its expensive as compared to the drugstore brands. Its not my absolute favorite, but its pretty good. It does stay on, even after the shower, you need to use a make up remover to take it off.
Mariel B.
Rochester, NY
This mascara does a really good job of not irritating my eyes! I do slightly prefer the non-waterproof version, because I have a really hard time getting this completely off my lashes without pulling them out
Allison B.
This was the first mascara I ever wore. I still have it in my makeup kit (not the same one!) and it is just as great but I often opt for a cheaper mascara with a rubber wand just because I like those more.
Kayla N.
Jacksonville, FL
I wanted a waterproof and yes, this is that but it certainly is not a lash builder. I recommend using this as a waterproofing coat over a thicker formula such as Smashbox X-rated.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
I have tried many different waterproof mascaras. This summer I tried Cliniques. I'm done buying others. Clinique wins!!!! Truly is waterproof.
Jackie B.
Great mascara. Long lasting, and water proof. I have been using this products for the past year and it has been one of my necessities.
Patricia K.
Parkville, MD
Great waterproof mascara and a good choice for people with sensitive skin or eyes. lasts all night long and a great product!
Alexa M.
Honolulu, HI
I use this on more natural makeup days because it gives me very natural looking length without crazy volume- love it
Sabeena S.
Scarborough, ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?