Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Lamyaa S.Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder uploaded by Makarena F.

BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also m...3 Answers
Clinique Gentle Waterproof Mascara Long-Wearing Lash Builder
  • "I love love love this mascara! It is indeed waterproof. Which kinda makes it difficult to take off after you use it, but it's honestly one of the best mascaras I have used!" in 31 reviews
  • "I really like this product because when I want to go swimming I never feel like taking off my mascara so when I use this I never have to. and it doesn't come off in my pool. " in 7 reviews
  • "Clinique Gental Water Proof Mascara is really long lasting. It dose not clump and stays on all day without smugging under my eyes. Great product! " in 6 reviews
  • "Perfect for sensitive eyes but you definitely need Clinique eye makeup remover to get this off!" in 4 reviews
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all Clinique has to offer. Even their makeup line. The mascara is definitely waterproof. Smudge proof...no so much. It doesn't clump which is always a good thing. The applicator brush spreads the lashes nicely and gives them a nice full coat. You dont really have to touch it up.
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
This mascara was great. It stayed on all day, and didn't flake off. It is a good mascara for every day use. I like that it is waterproof Because i have allergies and sometimes my eyes water. I got this at sephora, I think. Give this a try. You wont be disappointed.
morgan s.
Homer Glen, IL
I loved this mascara so very very much! It has a great look!! The only problem was it came off after like 8 hours of use!! That’s why I do not recommend!! That was my first time. I would not buy this product again!!
Lana W.
Germantown, TN
Clinique makes some of my favorite mascaras! I would say this one in particular is a little bit better than what you would get at the drugstore, but not as nice as lancome or dior. So if you're looking for a middle of the road mascara that isn't too expensive, I would try this one!
Roop S.
Staten Island, NY
I actually love this mascara! It doesn't clump and goes on smooth. I like how rich the color is. It is a bit pricey, but I find that's what happens when you want quality in your product. These go great with my brown eyes! The color is dark enough to even smooth over my greys sometimes.
Abbey B.
Louisville, KY
I like this product! It love how it is waterproof. The packaging is nice. It comes off pretty easy with a good makeup remover and seems to last all day. It does not feel very harsh on my lashes and is easy to apply. The brush is also a good shape. I recommend it.
Monique I.
Renton, WA
Clinique has some of best mascaras on the market right now. They're notoriously known to not clump and lengthen. I love this mascara for that reason and there's very little fall out. The water proof is living up to the name! The brush and formula are so A+. I couldn't ask for more from a mascara to be honest.
Karmen V.
Waukon
My mom bought this for all of the girls in my wedding. I had never used a waterproof mascara before, but the occasion called for it of course!

I have continued to use this mascara since! It lasts all day & there is no worry of flaking mascara! Love it!
Heaven B.
I absolutely love this!Any mascara I have ever gotten from Clinique has been amazing.It's the perfect shade of black.Makes my eyes pop and I never have fall out and it never smudges.
Jessica P.
Orange, CA
This does the job. It won't run, but it will flake off slowly until you have none on. It's so hard to wash off, though. Also hurts my lashes a bit but for special circumstances, this is the best I've seen. I trust Clinique to make relatively gentle products with minimal irritation.
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Does the mascara last long on your lashes? Does it also make your lashes seems longer?