Clinique Gentle Light Powder and Brush 02 Glow 2 (VF) uploaded by Jaree R.

BY CLINIQUE

Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Columbia, MO
This powder gets the job done and does a good job of setting my makeup for sure, but i wish it were a bit more brightening and less opaques because is you have brown skin like me it can leave you looking a bit ashy, which no one wants. but it does set my makeup pretty well.
Candi M.
Candi M.
I love this powder and have used it for years. I like the cute brush it comes with and like the packaging. It helps me remember to replace my brush when my powder runs out. It is easy to apply and it does not feel heavy on my face. I would recommend it!
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
I use this product every day and love it! I use it over my liquid foundation and it helps with the coverage! I've used it multiple times and have bought it over and over again! I don't think I'll ever use a different powder!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
This powder is the perfect loose powder for baking! Leaves your skin looking flawless & even better, when you take a flash picture this doesn't make your face look like a ghost!!
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
I like it but not as much as my too faced or Mac. I just need to stop looking at anything else. I figured I would love it due to reviews. It just doesn't keep the oil are bae.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this powder as a highlight and I have the 03 color. I think it's too shimmery to use all over the face unless you prefer that look but makes a gorgeous highlighter
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
Larkspur, CA
This powder is great to set your foundation, but I don't use it to set my concealer because the color I have changes the color under my eyes. It's lightweight and smooth
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Tulsa, OK
Loyal fan for years. Excellent light finish that lasts all day in Oklahoma humidity! It doesn't cake or have an unappealing smell, highly recommended for fair skin gals
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Homewood
This is lasted me a long time, I would recommend this to anybody looking for a new powder. I like the loose powder better than compact because I feel it lasts longer
Allison W.
Allison W.
Trumann, AR
I used this when I first started wearing makeup. I used it with my Clinique foundation! I loved it! But I did move on from it & find something better that I loved!