BY CLINIQUE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Clinique Full Potential Mascara
  • "I absolutely love this mascara. The clinic full potential mascara gives my eye lashes volume and lasts all day. It has a simple wand and consistency that allows for easy application. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a mascara that will had length and volume. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascara To wear it separates Your lashes perfectly it gives you some volume and makes them look flawless" in 3 reviews
Stela I.
Converse, TX
I like this mascara only because it makes my eyelashes simple if I have time to go to the mall since it's quite a few ways from me especially with my work schedule then I'll try to buy two of them so I won't have to travel back to the mall if I don't have this mascara on me then I'll just buy something over the counter just to get me by until I go to the mall and visit the Clinique counter
Alisa V.
I love this Mascara. It made my eyelashes look full and long. It was easy to apply and I would recommend it to others to use. I bought it a department store in the Mall. My eyes are brown and I feel like the the mascara brought out the color of my eyes.
Shirley T.
Eastman, GA
I am not a fan of Clinque Full Potential Mascara. After applying the mascara, my eyes needed more for the fuller effect I like. The product is somewhat pricey since I had to apply several layers of the mascara to have the fullness I like. Since I did not have the full lashes, I will not buy this product again.
Brooke J.
Lancaster
I love my Clinique mascara. I use to wear Younique's, but after wearing Clinique for over a year. I will not go back to Younique's. Clinique mascara looks very natural and lasts all day. Even though it is not waterproof I don't have any issues with it smearing throughout the day.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
This miscanthus about the most amazing thing I have ever tried it’s a little bit on the pricey side but it gets the job done beautifully it makes your eyelashes not club big bold beautiful this is something that you don’t see very often
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Perfection in a tube! No flaking. No eye irritation. Just wonderfully lush lashes. I purchased mine online from Sephora, and the price was very affordable. I use this everyday, and recommend it to anyone looking for a truly beautiful lash.
Veronica H.
Union, IL
What can I say, Clinique just knows how to do mascara. I have never gotten a mascara from them I didn't like, but this one is my favorite. Love the brush, goes on smooth and clump free. Lasts forever but comes off easy with makeup remover at night.
Mimi F.
When Clinique says full potential, they mean it. This mascara may be the best I’ve ever used. It glides on and makes lashes look long and lovely. It lasts the whole day and into the night. Easy to remove when you are ready.
Elizabeth H.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this product for everyday use. Gives my lashes length while separating the lashes without clumping. Very long lasting without turning my eyes into black circles.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a nice mascara. I''m kind of neutral about it. It doesn't seem to do anything better than a drugstore mascara and at the same time its not any worse. I would say that for the price I would have liked to see better results. I would not buy this product again.