Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine 11 Sugarplump uploaded by stephani denis b.Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine 11 Sugarplump uploaded by Ariana G.Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine 11 Sugarplump uploaded by Perla d.

BY CLINIQUE #33 in Lip Plumper

A high shine lip-plumping gloss that helps lips look fuller and smoother. Lips appear plumper, smoother, and with less lines due to a gentle patented botanical blend, including ginger root oil. Contains lip-magnifying pearls that reflect light and... see more...

Clinique Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine 11 Sugarplump
  • "This limp plumper made my lips feel and look pretty great! It was one of those sensations where you could tell the product was working, without burning or stinger or making me feel uncomfortable. It also wasn't overly sticky and gross like some tend to be, and I'm a huge fan of the colour!" in 72 reviews
  • "Not sure who love this more me or my husband! I love this it's long lasting and I get compliments all the time when I wear it. Great for thin lips and love the shade of color." in 21 reviews
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
Review for: 12 Voluptuous Violet more...
Clinique is one of my favorite brands! So I always expect their stuff to be quality and to achieve the desired outcome. And it did! I love the color and the feel. It’s not the cheapest if you are comparing it to Walmart products, but it won’t break the bank like the big beauty stores. I recall it being no more than $20 so I would recommend it if you were looking for a cheaper high end plumper 👌😘
Ruth G.
Review for: Other more...
I thought it was a good product, but it is VERY sticky!!!! Beware! The packaging was very good and strong, and the color was very beautiful. If it had not been so sticky then I would have given it five stars! For those of you who love sticky lip products, this is for you, but if you don’t, I do not recommend this.
Hannah K.
Parkersburg
Review for: 12 Voluptuous Violet more...
I love this formula so much! I was looking for something to make my lips look rejuvenated and it’s exactly what I found. The looked more plump and it make me look like I take care of my lips in a sense. Anytime my friends are looking for a gloss or lipstick I pull this out and they always ask about the details.
Taylor J.
Argillite, KY
Review for: 13 Luscious Lilac more...
I really liked this lip gloss, although it seemed a bit high priced for what you are getting. The packaging was clean and pretty, it lasted long and the plumping did give a clean nice tingle to it letting you know the plumper is working! I would definitely recommend this product!
Charity B.
This plump is great!!! The color makes my skin tone look good and matches it. It's great to use on a summer day because it won't smudge 😊 or in the winter! Nice darker color for autumn/winter. I can't stop loving how good my lips look- definitely my favorite plump so far
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
🅿️A I.
zephryhills fl
This product made my lips so nice and smooth! I ordered it online and it was pretty pricey but the packaging is amazing. Such an aggressive scrub and really plumps your lips and KEEPS THE PLUMP. I am definitely ordering more of these. It’s so nice
Review for: 12 Voluptuous Violet more...
This products was great! It kept my lips moisturized as well as kept them plumped and looking full for a pretty long time you don’t need to many coats to get the look you want. A small amount can go a long way and stay a long time
Beatriz V.
It’s amazing, I love Clinique products. When ever I go to belk I have to buy a Clinique product, specially the lip plum because it makes my lips call the attention of other people. Love them I wear them everyday even to work.
Dee E.
arizona
Its good scrubing the lips, It’s good but not the best out there. I love Clinique products because they never irritates my skin, i would rate this product 3 out of 5 though because i can use any sugar roduct to acrub my lips
Stefanie B.