BY CLINIQUE #14 in Lip Gloss

Reviews (1927)
  • "I love this, has a great formula, and great color range, it is not long lasting i feel that it doesn't last too long, it is kind of pricey" in 13 reviews
  • "Great texture on the lips ! Long lasting and I like the glossy look on the lips. No drying at all, I love clinic products so far." in 8 reviews
mckenzie j.
Fortson
The Clinique website describes this as a "blushed, golden tawny". Honestly, I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. The swatch on the Clinique website is fairly accurate, though not dead-on. Regardless, it is a very pretty lipgloss. It is basically a sheer, medium pink with some peach in it, as others have previously noted. I don't see any shimmer in it like a few reviewers did, so I'm wondering if the formula has changed a bit (the Clinique website also lists it as being non-shimmer). The undertone is pretty neutral and would most likely suit just about any skintone. For reference, I am a cool, very fair PPP. The texture is very slightly sticky, and the lasting power is ok, about 2-3 hours. However, I do not notice any tingling upon application, and it does not seem to plump my lips. This is not a big deal to me as I really only care about the beautiful color and did not purchase it for plumping. However, if you are interested in these Full Potential glosses for plumping, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Josi B.
Arcadia, FL
Clinique is one of my favorite brands! So I always expect their stuff to be quality and to achieve the desired outcome. And it did! I love the color and the feel. It’s not the cheapest if you are comparing it to Walmart products, but it won’t break the bank like the big beauty stores. I recall it being no more than $20 so I would recommend it if you were looking for a cheaper high end plumper 👌😘
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
I think that doing  Survey like this can really help people in future decide on what they like. I buy my makeup from Sephora or ulta, makeup is fascinating in my aspects , I like my makeup up to be long lasting. I buy my makeup once and once over again, but at the same time I like to try in new different types of makeup , it isn’t just makeup . Products to keeps my face clean and shiny and healthy. To keep my lips hydrated. Overall I think this is great
Meri V.
Best product  Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish  Keeps your lips in great condition can wear it as a every day or even for work won’t move out of lip very comfortable to wear and it will be a great gift for anyone with any type of color lip yes I do recommend to others good dear by the way
Ruth G.
Owings Mills
I thought it was a good product, but it is VERY sticky!!!! Beware! The packaging was very good and strong, and the color was very beautiful. If it had not been so sticky then I would have given it five stars! For those of you who love sticky lip products, this is for you, but if you don’t, I do not recommend this.
Danielle H.
Great product makes you lips look beautiful! Easy to apply and use glides on not clumpy when applied! Th packaging is great clean and informative clearly written! I would buy this product again! And recommend others try it
Hannah K.
Parkersburg
I love this formula so much! I was looking for something to make my lips look rejuvenated and it’s exactly what I found. The looked more plump and it make me look like I take care of my lips in a sense. Anytime my friends are looking for a gloss or lipstick I pull this out and they always ask about the details.
Lexie C.
Gainesville
For fairer/ light skin tones, this may not be the best product for you, but maybe it was just the way it looked on me. I will say Clinique is such a great company because they are always doing deals where you can sample products like this one. I would try again, just a different color personally.
Shasha S.
Mehnaaz M.
Sylvania, OH
I've always loved lipgloss as a young girl & that hasn't changed even with the trend of matte lips. Even though I love my matte lip colors as well, I still use lipgloss on occasion when I go for a simpler makeup look & this lipgloss is the one I turn to, the shade compliments me beautifully!
Angela F.
Grafton, New Brunswick
Does it last long?
Ivana D.
Is it long lasting?
Stefanie B.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I have used other plumping brands & they have a cooling and tingling feel,does this one?