Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Renewing Powder Cleanser with Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Nathalie S.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is
Water-activated powder cleanser with fresh Vitamin C to purify, brighten, retexturize.

What It Is Formulated To Do
Ultrafine powder activates with water for an exhilarating cleansing experience that delivers visible benefits. Instantly skin is awakened, purified, with a refined texture and brighter look. Non-drying, non-stripping formula is gentle enough for use each morning, and preps skin for treatment with Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%.

What Else You Need to Know
Fresh means powerful. Pure Vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure Vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
These cleansers have been the most effective I have ever used to give my skin an amazing glow. They are used in the morning in individual sachets that contain a powder, when you mix with water you create a foam wash. In order to be better value for money it would be worth packaging like the daily microfoliant from dermalogica because it works out at nearly £1 a day for the wash as it is. Everyone I know who I have recommended it to has also been amaze by the effects and receives a lot of compliments on their bright healthy complexion.
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
Can't say enough good things about this product!! It leaves my face feeling SO soft! I've honestly never used anything like it. The powder idea was a little strange to me at first but I instantly fell in love after the first use! Seriously.. this stuff is amazing.
Taylor R.
Allen, TX
I really enjoyed this. I got a 7 day trail of it and I could tell the difference in my skin. It's never felt cleaner. I get facials often and it feels the same with as if I just got a basic facial. BUT doesn't leave my skin dry. I know that skin that's more problematic could benefit from this. I have normal to dry skin. Since there's vitamin c, it helps brighten hyper pigmentation and acne scaring. The downfall on this is that you will go through it quickly and it won't be the cheapest.
Jessica R.
Lincoln, NE
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USED. I recommend this product to everyone of all ages. It is a powder cleanser you use in the morning. You use on packet a day and it contains vitamin C. I can honestly say I saw a difference in my skin right away. I have oily, texturized, full, acne-prone skin and this instantly softened and retextured my skin. After a few days of use my skin was softer, more clear, and revitalized.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I got this because Caroline Hirons, my skincare guru was gushing about it. Boy was she right! It's SUPER effective at resurfacing and doesn't dry my sensitive, dehydrated skin out. It's wonderful-- I also like the squeaky clean feeling you get after rinsing ( without foaming no less!!).
Jessica T.
PALESTINE, TX
Yes yes yes I finally found something to brighten my skin. I'm so glad the girl at sephora recommended it to me. The packaging is good for travel but don't get the package wet before you open it cause you'll have a hard time to open it in the shower
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Fabulous vitamin C brightening treatment this cleanser used for a week will brighten most skins. I noticed a bigger difference using this cleanser than with the serum. I would buy again and will be buying again after summer to fade some summer damage.
Haley M.
I love this cleanser. It comes in little packets that are powder and you emulsify it with water in your hands. It feels like a gentle exfoliating cleanser but my skin always look so bright and fresh after using it.
Hunter H.
Tulsa, ok
The vitamin c line is amazing after just one use my skin has a glow to it! I can definitely tell you I won't be switching to anything else vitamin c after using this product. It's a decent price for it as well!
Hailee R.
I used these for evening out my skin tone and saw a huge difference in my skin it was more radiant and glowy and helped with texture I repurchase these all the time