Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Renewing Powder Cleanser with Pure Vitamin C uploaded by Nathalie S.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All.

What It Is
Water-activated powder cleanser with fresh Vitamin C to purify, brighten, retexturize.

What It Is Formulated To Do
Ultrafine powder activates with water for an exhilarating cleansing experience that delivers visible benefits. Instantly skin is awakened, purified, with a refined texture and brighter look. Non-drying, non-stripping formula is gentle enough for use each morning, and preps skin for treatment with Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%.

What Else You Need to Know
Fresh means powerful. Pure Vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure Vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

Ksenia /.
New York
Love these little packs! So handy for travel and easy to dispense in the shower too (you know how some packaging is hard to tear open with wet hands!:)). Left my skin smooth and glowy. I use it a few times a week or at the gym/on the road because it’s so convenient.
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
These cleansers have been the most effective I have ever used to give my skin an amazing glow. They are used in the morning in individual sachets that contain a powder, when you mix with water you create a foam wash. In order to be better value for money it would be worth packaging like the daily microfoliant from dermalogica because it works out at nearly £1 a day for the wash as it is. Everyone I know who I have recommended it to has also been amaze by the effects and receives a lot of compliments on their bright healthy complexion.
Rachael L.
Houston
I can’t say enough good things about this product honestly. I was told that this product would lighten, tighten and brighten my skin. And wow was that so accurate. I noticed results the first day I tried it. The powder face wash has made such a huge difference in my skin. All you do is apply to a clean face, let it sit for a couple and then rinse off. This is a must have product if you want clear and bright skin.
Natali C.
Escondido, CA
Amazing !!! Got this for my boyfriend and myself and we both saw brightness within the first use! We tried it for 28 days and now we’re firm users on it. We both have oily skin but the cleanser just revived our skin. Amazing for summer time. Was also told to use it every 3 months or 6 months.
Becca L.
I got a sample of one packet of this to try. It comes as single use packets. They are powder which you add water and rub into your face. It is foamy and gritty in texture. I did not have enough to really tell if it did anything for my face.
Hayley T.
Piedmont, SC
Can't say enough good things about this product!! It leaves my face feeling SO soft! I've honestly never used anything like it. The powder idea was a little strange to me at first but I instantly fell in love after the first use! Seriously.. this stuff is amazing.
Jessica T.
Palestine, TX
Yes yes yes I finally found something to brighten my skin. I'm so glad the girl at sephora recommended it to me. The packaging is good for travel but don't get the package wet before you open it cause you'll have a hard time to open it in the shower
Justin H.
Lilburn, GA
Fabulous vitamin C brightening treatment this cleanser used for a week will brighten most skins. I noticed a bigger difference using this cleanser than with the serum. I would buy again and will be buying again after summer to fade some summer damage.
Rach V.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love this cleanser! I wish if was more affordable, because it made my skin glow. Best vitamin C product out there. Completely revitalized by skin. Very effective.
Hailee R.
I used these for evening out my skin tone and saw a huge difference in my skin it was more radiant and glowy and helped with texture I repurchase these all the time

back