BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Unique de-aging Booster harnesses the full power of pure, fresh Vitamin C at our highest concentration to brighten, even and retexturize skin.

What It Is Formulated To Do:

Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside—and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your de-aging routine without changing a thing. Simply mix 2 drops with your moisturizer AM & PM.

What Else You Need to Know:

Fresh means powerful. Pure Vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure Vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

How to Use:

• Each 7-day supply assures you of fresh-pressed power
  • The dual-chambered design keeps the Vitamin C fresh, you mix it
  • To activate, leave cap on and remove foil. Firmly press inner bulb twice. Shake 15 seconds
  • Use 2 drops, AM and PM, with your Clinique moisturizer. Avoid eye area
  • Shake before each use. For full potency, use within 7 days then discard

• What other products would you recommend using wit... Be the first to answer!
  • I'm looking for the best vitamin c serum. And I wonder if this is...1 Answers
  • I love Clinique. I was wondering how you found this effectiveness...1 Answers
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
This is a game changer for me. I have been using Vitamin C serums lately and was trying to find my favorite. There are many different ones out there but I think I've finally found my holy grail. I love that this Vitamin C is fresh. What I mean by that is that you don't mix it until you are about to use it. As Vitamin C serums sit and are exposed, it loses potency. This is 10% Vitamin C. That is one of the highest concentrations I have seen out there. You push a little button and there is a crack sound and you know the powder has been released. Give it a good shake and you're ready to go. This is a booster. This means you add it to your existing moisturizers. I like this idea because it's an easy compliment to your routine which you probably already love. I use this once a day because my night cream already has Vitamin C in it. This is definitely enough to still see a difference. My skin looked brighter and more even toned. I'd say my bottle lasts me a month or so. Not bad for a price less than $20. Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%
anna s.
New York, New York
I love this product. Its very lightweight, doesnt have a scent, and it soaks into my skin fast. Its unfortunate that the product needs to be used in 7 days for the vitC to be active. This is a high pricepoint for a product that will only last for 7 days. I use more than the 2 drops it instructs. I put this over my entire face, multiple times a day and I still didn't use the whole bottle up in 7 days. I really do like this product but I do not like the short shelf life.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
I love this product. It keeps my skin looking bright and hydrated. I love the packaging. LOVE EVERYTHING......except the fact that you need to use the whole product in 7 days!!! I can't spend $20 every week just for this serum. I know you can buy the replacement cartridges but even those are pricey. Plus, if you are only suppose to use 2 drops how are you suppose to finish the whole thing in 7 days?? I've been using a lot all over my face (not following the directions lol) and I still have so much left!!
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Since this is only a 7-10 day supply, it is hard to see any noticeable results on my already pretty smooth skin. I am getting some fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes and after starting to use clinique everyday I feel they are less noticeable. The vitamin c serum does have a very nice velvety feel and it soaked in quick. I actually prefer the texture of the 3 step moisture + lotion with the vitamin c serum in it. If this product was less expensive, more shelf stable, and had more product in one container, I would use it every morning and night mixed in with my moisturizer. I love how it made my skin feel. But I’m not sure I would spend $80 ($19.99 per bottle x 4) on this product. When I run out of Clinique serum, I might try replacing it with this vitamin c serum for a bit and see if I notice a difference after using it for longer than 10 days.
Leah S.
ontario
I used once as I had been given a sample of the water activated face wash and the booster. Both contain vitamin C so unfortunately they do have a expiration date applied to the date/time originally opened. It really brightened my skin made me look... Fresh? Unexplainable feeling just very bright and plump. It was described as De Aging for the Impatient. So I'd imagine it's suitable for all skin types and age ranges, but works most magic in mature skins that need better assistance.
Ashley H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Loved this so much, juat started using it 2 days ago and my skin is already looking more alive. Had the flu for 3 weeks so my skin was looking dull and ugh. But this paired with the moisture surge got me looking right.
Lucy B.
Penn Valley, PA
This product is great! It definitely brightens my skin and wakes me up in the morning, and it smells great! It feels very smooth and absorbs nicely into my skin. I love Clinique, and this is a great product of theirs.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Works wonders. You see results almost instantly. Your face gets a healthy glow. This product helps with everything; dark spots, lines, uneven skin texture, anti aging. It's wonder full. Mix it with your daily moisturizer and just wait to see results. Oh and you can use it for a while even though they tell you it's only good for like seven days.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked this product. I sprayed it on before applying facial primer or foundation. It made my skin feel instantly fresh as well as smell great. It was a great wake up and started my morning really well. I enjoyed how it left my skin feeling after use.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I like this product a lot. I have combination skin and I occasionally get acne and acne scars. I have bought this product before it was very gentle on my skin and I was very pleased with the results it gave me. I will continue to purchase this product.
Emeral M.
Is the mixture light weight?
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN
How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Maria Q.
que tal es este producto para la piel grasa ? alguien lo ha usado ? lo recomiendan? , sinceramente vale la pena el precio?