BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Unique de-aging Booster harnesses the full power of pure, fresh Vitamin C at our highest concentration to brighten, even and retexturize skin.

What It Is Formulated To Do:

Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside—and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your de-aging routine without changing a thing. Simply mix 2 drops with your moisturizer AM & PM.

What Else You Need to Know:

Fresh means powerful. Pure Vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure Vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

How to Use:

• Each 7-day supply assures you of fresh-pressed power
  • The dual-chambered design keeps the Vitamin C fresh, you mix it
  • To activate, leave cap on and remove foil. Firmly press inner bulb twice. Shake 15 seconds
  • Use 2 drops, AM and PM, with your Clinique moisturizer. Avoid eye area
  • Shake before each use. For full potency, use within 7 days then discard

• What other products would you recommend using with this?C...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for the best vitamin c serum. And I wonder if...2 Answers
  • I love Clinique. I was wondering how you found this effec...1 Answers
Nikki S.
Pottstown, PA
I have a whole Clinique skin care regimen but this bad boy is the undercover superstar! I had a lot of hyperpigmentation spots as a result of scarring from an undiagnosed staph infection running rampant for almost 6 months! Once I finally got that under control and cured I had a painfully amount of wounds and scars left behind. I looked like I had leprosy or was a drug addict and It was so bad that people would politely try to avoid eye contact with me mixed with an tangibly uncomfortable pity. It was an awful experience and I felt like a hideous monster and was anout to resign to the fact that my once pretty face would now be a sad, messy aftermath of permanently obvious scars I would have to get used to and live with. BUT THIS STUFF CHANGED THE WHOLE ENTIRE GAME.

I've dabbled in Vitamin C serums in my skin care routine but found of most of them to be temproarily effective or not really worth any hype. However, THIS little miracle smoothed out my scars and texture issues and started fading them almost immediately! Within a week I could see a visible 30% difference in fading my scars and evening out my pores and skin tone. Now its about 2 months later and I hardly even need any makeup, if any at all! This product truly saved my skin and my self-esteem. Because even though I'm far from a vain person, there's a reason for the saying, "Put your best face forward." And now I can!
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
This is a game changer for me. I have been using Vitamin C serums lately and was trying to find my favorite. There are many different ones out there but I think I've finally found my holy grail. I love that this Vitamin C is fresh. What I mean by that is that you don't mix it until you are about to use it. As Vitamin C serums sit and are exposed, it loses potency. This is 10% Vitamin C. That is one of the highest concentrations I have seen out there. You push a little button and there is a crack sound and you know the powder has been released. Give it a good shake and you're ready to go. This is a booster. This means you add it to your existing moisturizers. I like this idea because it's an easy compliment to your routine which you probably already love. I use this once a day because my night cream already has Vitamin C in it. This is definitely enough to still see a difference. My skin looked brighter and more even toned. I'd say my bottle lasts me a month or so. Not bad for a price less than $20. Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
This is my Holy Grail of skin care. I've dealt with acne and acne scarring for over 10 years. This is the first product that not only banished my acne but also lifted the scarring in less than 2 months. After one week of using my acne was basically gone and by the end of the two months you couldn't tell that I had any acne scarring. This is my ride or die skin care
Leah S.
ontario
I used once as I had been given a sample of the water activated face wash and the booster. Both contain vitamin C so unfortunately they do have a expiration date applied to the date/time originally opened. It really brightened my skin made me look... Fresh? Unexplainable feeling just very bright and plump. It was described as De Aging for the Impatient. So I'd imagine it's suitable for all skin types and age ranges, but works most magic in mature skins that need better assistance.
Sivan F.
Albuquerque, NM
This product brightened and evened out my skin tone in just one week of use!! It has completely taken away discoloration from scarring, cleared up blemishes on my face, and calmed redness. The only thing about this is that each bottle is only good for one week before it expires so you can't forget to add it to your moisturizer every day or you risk wasting it.
Nancy N.
This was a game changer for me!  I was looking for something to lighten, brighten and tighten my skin and vitamin C I heard was the key to it.  My complexion evened out and just looked healthy!  I added the drops to my existing moisturizer (Clinique Moisture Surge) which I really enjoyed because I wasn't having to layer yet another cream, or go and buy another cream for the added vitamin C.  I really loved just adding to what I had.  Used regularly it really made an improvement in my skin overall and lasts much longer than the box says it will.  The potency will start to decline, but I didn't notice a decline in performance.  I will certainly buy it again!
Jennifer D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Favorite Vitamin C Serum currently. I have tried Skinceuticals and Timeless. I love this. It brightens and adds a clarity to my skin without irritation. Everyone should be using a vitamin c product, and this contains L-Ascorbic Acid in a 10% concentration along with other anti-aging and brightening ingredients. I love knowing it's fresh thanks to the genius packaging. You mix the L-Ascorbic Acid powder with the serum right before you're ready to use it. This ensures your serum has not oxidized sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold. I loooove this serum and never want to be without it. Bonus points for being fragrance free.
Etoyah M.
Fresno
Ya im starting to the dance might not go anyway i have a man who was talking about  on u going to the dance might not 8th and i hope ur day is amazing remember when we were just talking about how ut doing good mood hmu im bored so sweet and nice and ur like a bestfriend tf and i hope ur day
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
I love Clinique. Their product range is huge and I’ve never been disappointed with their products. This definitely worked as far as making my skin look healthier and brighter. Anything from Clinique is going to be pricey, but this is a good line to use if you want to invest in your skin.
Nicole M.
Eugene, OR
While it's kind of odd adding 2 drops to your normal moisturizer, I have seen drastic lightening of my hyperpigmented spots in just a week. You have to be careful to not squirt more though. Just barely tap the little rubber bottom. It is very expensive, but worth it for the fast results.
Emeral M.
Is the mixture light weight?
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN
How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Sapna K.
Is this product for Combination skin type? And how good is it for sun damage skin?