BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

Unique de-aging Booster harnesses the full power of pure, fresh Vitamin C at our highest concentration to brighten, even and retexturize skin.

What It Is Formulated To Do:

Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside—and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your de-aging routine without changing a thing. Simply mix 2 drops with your moisturizer AM & PM.

What Else You Need to Know:

Fresh means powerful. Pure Vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure Vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

How to Use:

• Each 7-day supply assures you of fresh-pressed power
  • The dual-chambered design keeps the Vitamin C fresh, you mix it
  • To activate, leave cap on and remove foil. Firmly press inner bulb twice. Shake 15 seconds
  • Use 2 drops, AM and PM, with your Clinique moisturizer. Avoid eye area
  • Shake before each use. For full potency, use within 7 days then discard

Buy on Sephora*
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
OMG! That about sums up the way I feel about this product. I picked this up at Ulta and it’s a booster that you mix into your moisturizers day and night. It gives your skin such an incredible glow and brightness. This isn’t to be used every day as a part of regular skin care, but if you have an event coming up, or even if your skin is looking a little dull, start using this product mixed in for about 2-4 weeks and you’re going to see a huge difference in the brightness of your complexion. The potency of the vitamin C diminishes over time, so if you read the instructions it says to use within 2 weeks, however, you can use it longer than that (I can’t go through the whole vial in 2 weeks) it just claims to be less potent as it sits. But I highly recommend this to give your skin the boost that it needs. *note: if you are prone to cold sores from too much vitamin C, I would stay away from this product. Just because you’re not ingesting it doesn’t mean it won’t cause one.
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
This is a game changer for me. I have been using Vitamin C serums lately and was trying to find my favorite. There are many different ones out there but I think I've finally found my holy grail. I love that this Vitamin C is fresh. What I mean by that is that you don't mix it until you are about to use it. As Vitamin C serums sit and are exposed, it loses potency. This is 10% Vitamin C. That is one of the highest concentrations I have seen out there. You push a little button and there is a crack sound and you know the powder has been released. Give it a good shake and you're ready to go. This is a booster. This means you add it to your existing moisturizers. I like this idea because it's an easy compliment to your routine which you probably already love. I use this once a day because my night cream already has Vitamin C in it. This is definitely enough to still see a difference. My skin looked brighter and more even toned. I'd say my bottle lasts me a month or so. Not bad for a price less than $20. Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%
Leah S.
ontario
I used once as I had been given a sample of the water activated face wash and the booster. Both contain vitamin C so unfortunately they do have a expiration date applied to the date/time originally opened. It really brightened my skin made me look... Fresh? Unexplainable feeling just very bright and plump. It was described as De Aging for the Impatient. So I'd imagine it's suitable for all skin types and age ranges, but works most magic in mature skins that need better assistance.
Naya Q.
Results in 24 hours! WOW! The second day I was going to use this product , I woke up looked in the mirror & did a double take!! My face was brighter & red spots were gone! As the days went by I noticed my face is more even toned, my skin looks & feels firmer & the texture of my skin looks better too! I highly recommend this product, it’s amazing!
Katherine B.
Great product that you use as a booster with your moisturizer! I use this product at night with my moisturizer and when I wake up, I can really tell a difference in my skin. It has a more even tone and I even have noticed that my acne scars aren't as noticeable! Will repurchase, just wish it was a little cheaper when you buy in bulk.
anna s.
New York, New York
I love this product. Its very lightweight, doesnt have a scent, and it soaks into my skin fast. Its unfortunate that the product needs to be used in 7 days for the vitC to be active. This is a high pricepoint for a product that will only last for 7 days. I use more than the 2 drops it instructs. I put this over my entire face, multiple times a day and I still didn't use the whole bottle up in 7 days. I really do like this product but I do not like the short shelf life.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
I love this product. It keeps my skin looking bright and hydrated. I love the packaging. LOVE EVERYTHING......except the fact that you need to use the whole product in 7 days!!! I can't spend $20 every week just for this serum. I know you can buy the replacement cartridges but even those are pricey. Plus, if you are only suppose to use 2 drops how are you suppose to finish the whole thing in 7 days?? I've been using a lot all over my face (not following the directions lol) and I still have so much left!!
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Works wonders. You see results almost instantly. Your face gets a healthy glow. This product helps with everything; dark spots, lines, uneven skin texture, anti aging. It's wonder full. Mix it with your daily moisturizer and just wait to see results. Oh and you can use it for a while even though they tell you it's only good for like seven days.
Nye G.
East Orange, NJ
This is the best product ever invented it really brightens the skin and this is the 1st product that forces you to use it single day!!! I love this and you get really great results at an affordable price
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked this product. I sprayed it on before applying facial primer or foundation. It made my skin feel instantly fresh as well as smell great. It was a great wake up and started my morning really well. I enjoyed how it left my skin feeling after use.
Emeral M.
Is the mixture light weight?
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN
How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
LEAR30260 maria q.
que tal es este producto para la piel grasa ? alguien lo ha usado ? lo recomiendan? , sinceramente vale la pena el precio?