CLINIQUE Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% 4 Count - 0.29 oz/ 8.5 mL

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique antiaging formula that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C at the highest concentration to brighten, even, and retexturize skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Daily Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your routine without changing a thing. Simply mix two drops with your moisturizer morning and evening and see brighter skin, a reduction of age spots, and a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles over time. Fresh means powerful. Pure vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results. see more...

Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i love this product. it looks so good on my skin. i bought mine at the clinique at dillards and i use it everyday. it is effective and lasts all day. i like the packaging and i like the way it makes my skin look. i would buy this again if i ever run out of it.
Casey S.
New Ulm , MN
I love this product! The vitamin C is amazing for the skin! You HAVE to mix it with a moisturizer because it is too acidic for your fave alone. The price point is a little spendy. The vitamin C is best used within 7 days but you can stretch it to 14 easily
Mariana C.
Burleson , TX
Every Clinique product is great! You can feel the difference in less than 3 days! I think it's the best,some what affordable, and that actually works product out there!
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
 great with the cleanser!I initially purchased the one week kit to try both Fresh Pressed products. (As an aside, I absolutely LOVE the powdered cleanser!!) The Fresh Pressed products are great for brightening. Personally I did not have any issues with the instructions, or amount dispensed, or adverse reactions. I mix two drops into my moisturizer AM and PM, and I find one booster lasts me about/at least two weeks. I don't think some people understand that it doesn't have to be "used up" in a week, but the potency is strongest for the first week after the inner seal has been broken. I just continue using it until it is empty. Vitamin C is notoriously unstable and the Fresh Pressed line contains vitamin C in a form that maintains its potency. I start a new booster about once a month or so.
Elisa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Vitamin C drops are perfect for someone that wants to remove acne scars, discoloration and uneven skin tone. You only need a few drops after you wash your face and put your serum and moisturizer on top. After you pop the seal on the vitamin C drops you are on a 2 month expiration date. Use the drops day and night while it's fresh and at it's strongest.
Laritsa N.
I really liked this product. You can actually see results from it at the end of the treatment. Your skin will look more energize. It's a good deal because you get get 4 treatments which is good enough for like 2 months. In order to see results, just make sure you used it correctly and with discipline.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got hooked on these when I was working in a department store. Vitamin C is really good for your face and this gives my skin a great boost. It's a bit pricey, but considering the alternative options, it's a good deal for the price.
Steffany C.
I'm not sure if this product does all it claims. I have used it three times, so three weeks. I mixed it with my moisturizer twice a day. I did notice my skin appeared more brighter but my dark spots didn't look any lighter.
Corrie R.
Glendale
Great for brightening, scarring, and more youthful looking skin. Surprisingly I had no issues with breakouts or irritation. It's a bit pricey but totally worth buying. I will certainly be using this on a regular basis.