BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique antiaging formula that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C at the highest concentration to brighten, even, and retexturize skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Daily Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your routine without changing a thing. Simply mix two drops with your moisturizer morning and evening and see brighter skin, a reduction of age spots, and a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles over time. Fresh means powerful. Pure vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

Buy on Sephora*
Kayla A.
Rock Springs
I wasn't very impressed with this vitamin C serum. It smells good but the packaging is obnoxious and it expires quickly. I feel like you can get a better product that lasts longer than a week with better results. I tried it mixed with my Dramatically Different Gel and by itself and still didn't see any amazing results.
Krista D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I liked this product. I sprayed it on before applying facial primer or foundation. It made my skin feel instantly fresh as well as smell great. It was a great wake up and started my morning really well. I enjoyed how it left my skin feeling after use.
Vilma R.
Los Fresnos
I like this product a lot. I have combination skin and I occasionally get acne and acne scars. I have bought this product before it was very gentle on my skin and I was very pleased with the results it gave me. I will continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer T.
This packaging is pretty brilliant. Two pumps, shake then squeeze into your hand and apply to face. Germs are kept out of the serum and the serum itself is really nice. Light and absorbs quick. It is a little expensive but my skin approves.
Beth M.
I really like the vitamin C content in this product. It really helped to reduce a lot of the hyperpigmentation that I have on my skin from previous acne scars. It went on smooth and smelled really great not sticky or tacky and I was able to put it right underneath my make up.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
This stuff is awesome. After using this I felt like it brightened my skin and helped reduce some of my fine lines. It also helped even out my skin tone. The price is comparable and not too expensive. Well worth every penny.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Okay, to be real I hate that I love this product. The price point for it is absolutely ridiculous. If you're not aware this little bottle is only supposed to be used for 7 days and costs $20! However I, a rule-breaker, like to use the entire bottle and a last me about 2 weeks. According to the employees at Sephora and probably most Skin Care Experts, the vitamin C loses its strength after it has been opened. So I have been using this a few times, but I make it last, yet I still see results after the seven days that it is at its "Peak" so to speak. I have yet to find something that makes my skin look so clear, helps improve my acne, and helps me feel great about my skin without any makeup on. I really want to dislike this product but I'm finding it really hard whenever it is so good! If you are on the fence about just trying this, go ahead and do it! Once you try it out - although it is a ridiculous price, you won't be able to purchase it without having entire knowledge of how great it will make your skin look.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This week I've started a new skin care regimen...and its amazing!!! Fresh Pressed renewing powder cleanser is a cleanser packed with vitamin C. Its so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, even brighter. I'm also adding Fresh Pressed daily booster to my moisturizer. I've noticed my skin is starting too get its glow back!!! I'm really loving this new edition...it just feels good!!! ☺ I'll post pics of the final application soon!!😍
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
WOW!! This stuff is amazing!! Have used 2 days in a row day & night and already notice a significant difference in my spots! I have some acne scars that have been stubborn and this has been working so well! If you have sensitive skin I do recommend using it only once a day or every other day because it can be intense & drying. But if your skin can take it 2 times a day for 7 days this will transform your skin!!
Kelley J.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this brightens up my skin so nicely. I've been in make-up for 9 years and just recently started working on my skin. I used this product and fell in love. It's so gentle on the skin. I recommend this product to people with all skin types. It's love in a jar!
Emeral M.
Is the mixture light weight?
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN
How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Maria Q.
que tal es este producto para la piel grasa ? alguien lo ha usado ? lo recomiendan? , sinceramente vale la pena el precio?