Add a Photo

#226 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique antiaging formula that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C at the highest concentration to brighten, even, and retexturize skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Daily Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your routine without changing a thing. Simply mix two drops with your moisturizer morning and evening and see brighter skin, a reduction of age spots, and a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles over time. Fresh means powerful. Pure vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

Photos (3)
Christie C.
Christie C.

This week I've started a new skin care regimen...and its amazing!!! Fresh Pressed renewing powder cleanser is a cleanser packed with vitamin C. Its so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, even brighter. I'm also adding Fresh Pressed daily booster to my moisturizer. I've noticed my skin is starting too get its glow back!!! I'm really loving this new edition...it just feels good!!! ☺ I'll post pics of the final application soon!!😍
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Can I just say that I am in love with vitamin C just because vitamin C brings instant gratification when it comes up to your skin and with this product I see an immediate changes in my skin my skin was brighter than next day my skin was also soft and also seeing my dark spots fade away very fast this product has over 30% of vitamin C so again it helps with instant results I love it.
Kelley J.
Kelley J.
South Bend, IN

Love this brightens up my skin so nicely. I've been in make-up for 9 years and just recently started working on my skin. I used this product and fell in love. It's so gentle on the skin. I recommend this product to people with all skin types. It's love in a jar!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

It's a good product. I liked using it because of the brand's quality and reputation, however I did not see much of a difference in my skin. It's a nice addition to the beauty regimen but it's not going to alter genetics.
Pamella P.
Pamella P.
Bronx, Ny

This product is phenomenal. Visible results with continuous use. I've noticed a brighter and firm overall look and feel to my skin. Super gentle, very affordable. I would and will definitely repurchase.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX

I have heard about this product Clinique's fresh pressed daily booster with pure vitamin C 10%. But I would like to try this product
Rajni N.
Rajni N.

Fabulous. Oily but in the best way. Leaves the skin feeling nourished and smooth as well as smelling great. Definitely recommended.
Emily B.
Emily B.

This product is the best! It smells great! And really keeps my skin soft and smooth! It met my expectations!
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA

Is this good for dry skin?
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN

How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Emeral M.
Emeral M.

Is the mixture light weight?
Malika A.
Malika A.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
How long is it good for?
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!

Join Now