CLINIQUE Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% uploaded by Emmanuel G.CLINIQUE Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% uploaded by LaChandra J.CLINIQUE Fresh Pressed Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10% uploaded by Marguerite P.See all 5 photos

BY CLINIQUE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique antiaging formula that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C at the highest concentration to brighten, even, and retexturize skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Daily Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your routine without changing a thing. Simply mix two drops with your moisturizer morning and evening and see brighter skin, a reduction of age spots, and a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles over time. Fresh means powerful. Pure vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

• Is it ok to use on super sensitive sk...I have sensitive skin and unli... 4 Answers
  • Is the mixture light weight? It may feel a bit thick at fir... 3 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin?Works with all skin types. 3 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Sephora
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Okay, to be real I hate that I love this product. The price point for it is absolutely ridiculous. If you're not aware this little bottle is only supposed to be used for 7 days and costs $20! However I, a rule-breaker, like to use the entire bottle and a last me about 2 weeks. According to the employees at Sephora and probably most Skin Care Experts, the vitamin C loses its strength after it has been opened. So I have been using this a few times, but I make it last, yet I still see results after the seven days that it is at its "Peak" so to speak. I have yet to find something that makes my skin look so clear, helps improve my acne, and helps me feel great about my skin without any makeup on. I really want to dislike this product but I'm finding it really hard whenever it is so good! If you are on the fence about just trying this, go ahead and do it! Once you try it out - although it is a ridiculous price, you won't be able to purchase it without having entire knowledge of how great it will make your skin look.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This week I've started a new skin care regimen...and its amazing!!! Fresh Pressed renewing powder cleanser is a cleanser packed with vitamin C. Its so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, even brighter. I'm also adding Fresh Pressed daily booster to my moisturizer. I've noticed my skin is starting too get its glow back!!! I'm really loving this new edition...it just feels good!!! ☺ I'll post pics of the final application soon!!😍
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
WOW!! This stuff is amazing!! Have used 2 days in a row day & night and already notice a significant difference in my spots! I have some acne scars that have been stubborn and this has been working so well! If you have sensitive skin I do recommend using it only once a day or every other day because it can be intense & drying. But if your skin can take it 2 times a day for 7 days this will transform your skin!!
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Can I just say that I am in love with vitamin C just because vitamin C brings instant gratification when it comes up to your skin and with this product I see an immediate changes in my skin my skin was brighter than next day my skin was also soft and also seeing my dark spots fade away very fast this product has over 30% of vitamin C so again it helps with instant results I love it.
Kelley J.
Kelley J.
Mishawaka, IN
Love this brightens up my skin so nicely. I've been in make-up for 9 years and just recently started working on my skin. I used this product and fell in love. It's so gentle on the skin. I recommend this product to people with all skin types. It's love in a jar!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Van Buren, AR
I bought this product with high hopes, but unfortunately was let down. This was suppose to brighten the appearance of my face with the Vitamin C it's made with, it did not. I didn't see any difference in my complexion and the smell lingered on my face for hours! This product did not work out for me.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
I got this because Caroline Hirons, my skincare guru was gushing about it. Boy was she right! It's SUPER effective at resurfacing and doesn't dry my sensitive, dehydrated skin out. It's wonderful overall -- the only negative I've found is that the vitamin c crystals can be a little gritty.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Cleveland, OH
My can't-live-without facial product. Revives my skin instantly and helps me wake up feeling refreshed and revived. Love the smell, too, and not too harsh on skin so it can be used daily. Recommend to all of my friends and family and will definitely buy again.
LaChandra J.
LaChandra J.
Cleveland, OH
Ok, so I'll buy anything if it's hyped enough. I was shopping for moisturizer when this was recommended to me. I added it to my daily moisturizer, and honey my skin glows. But once activated it only lasts 7 days. I have lots of unused product left after the 7 days.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Madison, WI
This is a great treatment for someone with scattered dark spots. I personally didn't see a HUGE difference, but I also didn't use it as religiously as I should have. I picked it up at Sephora for around $20, and the difference I have seen it worth it.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN
How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Emeral M.
Emeral M.
Is the mixture light weight?
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA
Is this good for dry skin?
Malika A.
Malika A.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
How long is it good for?