Add a Photo

By CLINIQUE
#226 in Serums

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A unique antiaging formula that harnesses the full power of pure, fresh vitamin C at the highest concentration to brighten, even, and retexturize skin. Solutions for:- Uneven skintone- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Just like your morning fresh-pressed juice or vitamin helps you stay healthy on the inside, this super-potent Daily Booster was designed as a daily supplement to visibly rejuvenate skin from the outside and a simple, seamless way to reinvigorate your routine without changing a thing. Simply mix two drops with your moisturizer morning and evening and see brighter skin, a reduction of age spots, and a visible improvement in fine lines and wrinkles over time. Fresh means powerful. Pure vitamin C naturally degrades when exposed to oxygen, so it's most powerful when fresh. Stay-fresh packaging isolates the pure vitamin C until activation, maintaining its freshness and full power for maximum results.

Photos (3)
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

This week I've started a new skin care regimen...and its amazing!!! Fresh Pressed renewing powder cleanser is a cleanser packed with vitamin C. Its so easy to use. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, even brighter. I'm also adding Fresh Pressed daily booster to my moisturizer. I've noticed my skin is starting too get its glow back!!! I'm really loving this new edition...it just feels good!!! ☺ I'll post pics of the final application soon!!😍
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA

WOW!! This stuff is amazing!! Have used 2 days in a row day & night and already notice a significant difference in my spots! I have some acne scars that have been stubborn and this has been working so well! If you have sensitive skin I do recommend using it only once a day or every other day because it can be intense & drying. But if your skin can take it 2 times a day for 7 days this will transform your skin!!
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Can I just say that I am in love with vitamin C just because vitamin C brings instant gratification when it comes up to your skin and with this product I see an immediate changes in my skin my skin was brighter than next day my skin was also soft and also seeing my dark spots fade away very fast this product has over 30% of vitamin C so again it helps with instant results I love it.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Van Buren, AR

I bought this product with high hopes, but unfortunately was let down. This was suppose to brighten the appearance of my face with the Vitamin C it's made with, it did not. I didn't see any difference in my complexion and the smell lingered on my face for hours! This product did not work out for me.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA

I got this because Caroline Hirons, my skincare guru was gushing about it. Boy was she right! It's SUPER effective at resurfacing and doesn't dry my sensitive, dehydrated skin out. It's wonderful overall -- the only negative I've found is that the vitamin c crystals can be a little gritty.
Kelley J.
Kelley J.
South Bend, IN

Love this brightens up my skin so nicely. I've been in make-up for 9 years and just recently started working on my skin. I used this product and fell in love. It's so gentle on the skin. I recommend this product to people with all skin types. It's love in a jar!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

It's a good product. I liked using it because of the brand's quality and reputation, however I did not see much of a difference in my skin. It's a nice addition to the beauty regimen but it's not going to alter genetics.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Palmdale , Ca

I'm now on my 6th day of this product and I've seen such a difference in clarity of my face. I use it morning and night and I'm loving the results. It's faded some of my acne scars and my skin looks vibrant
Pamella P.
Pamella P.
Bronx, Ny

This product is phenomenal. Visible results with continuous use. I've noticed a brighter and firm overall look and feel to my skin. Super gentle, very affordable. I would and will definitely repurchase.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.

Yes!!!! Queen of the vitamin - seas! I love this product although it is expensive so you'll want to make sure you can snag some coupons for it wherever you nab it at. I still would recommend it though!
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE

Is it ok to use on super sensitive skin!
Anne R.
Anne R.
Lynn, MA

Is this good for dry skin?
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Indian Mound, TN

How good does this work? Does it have a bad smell?
Emeral M.
Emeral M.

Is the mixture light weight?
Malika A.
Malika A.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
How long is it good for?