Clinique Fresh Powered Gift Set

De-aging for the impatient. The Clinique Fresh Pressed™ system harnesses the full power of Vitamin C to brighten, even and retexturize skin. Instantly refine, awaken and purify with the Powder Cleanser—just add water. Mix the Daily Booster with the Clinique Smart™ SPF 15 Custom-Repair Moisturizer to instantly brighten from the first application. All in a gift-ready bag.

Includes:

• Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Renewing Powder Cleanser with Pure Vitamin C
  • Clinique Fresh Pressed™ Daily Booster with Pure Vitamin C 10%
  • Clinique Smart™ SPF 15 Custom-Repair Moisturizer
  • Zipper Bag

Can anyone recommend this product? I’m always interested in trying the most effective vitamin c product.
Wondering if this is worth trying? Any results?
Start your review of Clinique Fresh Powered Gift Set!
Phelps, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The vitamin c powders are literally one of the best things to every exist in my life. I have acne scarring and an uneven skin tone. These changed my life lol. They’re fun and exciting to use in the morning and really really work!!! My scarring has lightened an my skin tone has greatly improved! I find it difficult to remember to use the boosters because they do go bad in 7 days. So if you’re a forgetful person like me you might not appreciate that factor!
Longmont, CO
Great for brightening with the use of 10% pure vitamin C. This was a great set! I got it for 50% off the regular set price so I only got it for $24.00. You get 2 FULL SIZE fresh pressed and 14 packets of cleanser and a deluxe sample of the Clinique smart day cream. The price of one fresh pressed is $27.00 so you’re getting 2 for the price of less than 1!
Pittsburgh
  Works well. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It left my skin feeling gentle. Not harsh on the skin. It was very effective. I would use it again. It came in nice packaging as well. How can you go wrong with that. I don't feel it needs any improvement.
I Love the Clinique Fresh Powered Kit It leaves my sking amazing. It is very gentle to the touch And I absolutely love it. I am a repeative user of this product and I buy this at Walmart on all face prdocts and I would recomment this product to anypne.
Scottsburg, IN
I have heard rave reviews in the clinique kit. I have been wanting to buy this but it's it's a bit pricey.  But I would recommend anything clinique. Its great on your skin for all skin tupes
Ewing
I cant say enough about this product it leaves me feeling refreshed and amazing ..and i love the package it came it made for easy traveling..and the price is amazing as well thank you.
Fullerton, CA
It works!! My dark spots where muy brighter in just 3 days. BUT, I got very painful cystic acne (that I hadn’t had since 9th grade) sadly had to stop using it. That is the only reason why i gave it 3 stars. Passed it on to my mother and she loves it.
Bedford, TX
Best product for all skin care I've tried it 7 times and i see a big difference it refreshed and moisturized my skin removes dark spots and it's a lot of product and it's a reasonable price for the whole set I would definitely recommend buying it and trying it out
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this at Ulta when it was on sale and I haven’t gotten a chance to use it yet but I had samples before I bought it and I love it! It felt really good on my skin. And it was such a deep clean. I’ve seen results on other people so I can’t wait to see results on myself.
Washington , DC
Love! Love! Love! Thank you Clinique for creating this, it is good! Gave my skin such a nice healthy glow. I used it for 7 days and it was amazing. I like how it's packaged as well because then I know how much to use!