BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsClinique
Fresh Face Favorites, Glazed Berry Makeup Set

Clinique Fresh Face Favorites, Glazed Berry Makeup Set

Give the gift of luxury with Clinique fresh face favorites 7 piece set. Clinique was founded on the philosophy that great skin can be acquired. You don't have to be born with it. With that in mind, Clinique rigorously tests products to ensure the best...

How can i get it to try?
Start your review of Clinique Fresh Face Favorites, Glazed Berry Makeup Set!
How would you rate this product?
Laura R.
Ideal for a gift to a being Super special for you! We all like to have a moment Relax and qye better with these 2 moisturizers and mild odors
Yesenia R.
I love this set! My personal favorite is the moisturizer in the yellow bottle. I always get dry around my nose and my chin area, so I apply this before makeup. My skin is also very sensitive, so I absolutely love this!!!!
Hannah A.
Vista, CA
I use the eyeshadow from this pack and i like it a lot it has beautiful colors and pigments! Im okay with the formula its honestly not the best but its still good.
Christi A.
Northport
Love getting the monthly Clinique kits. It always has a little bit of everything in there.
Grace T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love this gift set! My favorite product is the Dramatically Different face lotion. It is the only lotion I have found that doesn't leave a greasy feel.
Semis V.
Its a good brand leaves your face feeling fresh and soft . . . . so recommend it . . . not to expensive either
Jasmin C.
Haverhill
PROS Lightweight Moisturizes Non-Greasy Softens Skin Soothes Skin CONS BEST USES Daily Use
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
I love bonus time. It always come with the items I use daily. I use them in my purse or when I travel. The make up bag is always super cute and great quality. Love everything Clinique. Great for the skin!
Kayla E.
I like this brand! It's pretty good! I would recommend to people!!!!!!!! And the good thing is it isn't expensive either!!!
Madison L.
Fort Worth, TX
Love when clinique does free gift bags with purchase! It's a great way to sample products! Usually mine are from Dillard's! Definitely worth the money of the first product! Sometimes colors aren't my favorite but they usually do great neutrals!