BY CLINIQUE

Give the gift of luxury with Clinique fresh face favorites 7 piece set. Clinique was founded on the philosophy that great skin can be acquired. You don't have to be born with it. With that in mind, Clinique rigorously tests products to ensure the best...

Yesenia R.
I love this set! My personal favorite is the moisturizer in the yellow bottle. I always get dry around my nose and my chin area, so I apply this before makeup. My skin is also very sensitive, so I absolutely love this!!!!
Jennifer L.
Great way to check out products to see if they would work for you. Unfortunately it didnt. The lip was sheer and would move quickly. The mascara was way too wet and easily would come off and I would have racoon eyes. The under eye cream would dry the skin out and make it feel ashy and tight. My skin would start peeling after a time. So I stopped and my soft skin returned. Would not recommend at all. Maybe it can work for you. But it's a good way to try lots of products at once.
Emily F.
Columbus, OH
I love the little pink moisturizer in this makeup bag.  It is hydrating and I love using it on sensitive part of my face- especially around the eyes.  It's perfect for after a long night out when I'm feeling tired and dehydrated.  It's so soft and you can really feel it soaking into the skin. I only wish the packaging was a little larger so I had more but it's the perfect size for travel.
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
I received this package as a free sample when I bought some stuff from Clinique I personally didn't like the yellow moisturizer I don't like the smell of it and I didn't think it moisturized very well. The eye gel is great! very hydrating and definitely gets rid of your puffiness. I love the colors of the lip products as well the cute make up bag!
Lacey G.
Baltimore
This brand never fails me with any of their products! Their facial cleansing line is amazing and effective for all different skin types. A high plus with Clinique is when your purchase their products the usually give you samples of something you may not have tried before and it is definitely nice to be able to have options!
Nallely J.
I don't  use face creams and moisturizers as much. But I got these as free samples at Stage when I bought a Clinique foundation. The bags always have cute patterns on them. I have about three. I started using them yesterday so I am going to see what the results will be.
KS H.
Rome
Wow! you have to love the Clinque favorites sets. Product sizes that are just enough to truly try out how it works with your skin all placed in a cute makeup bag.  Moisturizing lotion coupled with repairwear to keep your smooth and hydrated.  The eye shadows were not my colors, but the mascara/lipstick duo was very clever.
Brittany S.
Anchorage, AK
Love this set! I think the alcohol in it is giving me some redness in my older age, but I still really like the products. I got this at Nordstrom. Most of the products are super gentle, and I would consider this again
Madison M.
Vienna, VA
I LOVE THIS SET SO MUCH I use the bags a lot for everything I mean Clinique eyeshadow isn't too great but everything else is really nice and it comes with nice colors and I love the lotions because they absorb well
Alecaryelis J.
Miami, Fl
We all want to clinique! We all love clinique, this kit is beautiful and best of all ?? The price is a bargain !! Recommended is wonderful, so you have to have it in your wallet !! Of course that buy it again.
AFSHAN K.
Melbourne
How can i get it to try?