BY CLINIQUE

Fresh bloom eye shadow 04 apple blossom. see more...

Maddie B.
If you enjoy mixing eyeshadow then you will love this product. I never had this color, but I have used others and they are amazing. You can lighten and darken your look by the use of only one pallet over many. This is fun to mix and see what colored looks you can create to make your eyes pop!
Missy R.
Oxford
I have oily eyelids, so I struggle with eye shadow, but this one didn't really stay on very well for me. It is a matte which I like, but it just sort of disappears as the day goes on.
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
I didn't really like this clinique product, every time I try to use it, it seems like nothing comes off literally, I don't like it at all!
Madison F.
Shamokin, PA
I don't like light colors but I guess if you do this one is a good one to use they last for s long time and don't really wear
Amberly S.
Not a huge fan of this, I have sensitive skin and this did not agree with me. The color is beautiful.
Dawn F.
Medford, OR
Love this it helps give your eyes just s lil pop more.just love it an use it everyday great product
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
I love all of cliniques eye shadows! This is a great one too. They have some real pretty colors!
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
Love this natural colored pallets. Perfect for a nude look and great for hot weather months!
Quele B.
Salvador ba
Amo o que mim faz bem e esse produto tem todos os requisitos de qualidade e preço bom♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》♡♡♡♡♡♡