BY CLINIQUE

Long-wearing powder creates a sheer, subtle radiance that looks fresh, stays fresh. Sweep over face for an allover luminous glow, or brush on cheekbones to highlight.

How to Use:

• Use Powder Brush to pick up all or one shade of floral powder
  • Sweep over face and neck-even chest-for a natural-looking, allover glow
  • Or, spot-apply to highlight apples of cheeks.

Becca L.
I have the version that has the two colors still separated before the repackage. The concept of an "allover" color was rather confusing. When swatched, it has a slight sheen and is a faint peachy pink color. Too faint and shiny to be a blush but too pink to put all over the face. I ended up using this as a highlight/ blush topper.
Jami S.
I love the color that this blush achieves.  It gives plenty of color to your cheeks without being too bright or too pink.  I think it is a great everyday blush to just add come natural color to your cheeks.  It is easy to apply and is great for someone wanting to achieve a natural look.
Bree F.
This was more of a bronzer than a blush and the top was like a highlighter. A bronzer and highlighter is what this duo should have been paired as. Great colors great coverage! Little to no fall out the color pay off is great this particular one is a bit dark tho to be a blush
Denise G.
You need to apply a lot of it for it to show. It's beyond shimmery but no matte. I don't like the smell and the texture. I don't think I would recommend nor buy it again. It was a waste of my money. Maybe it works for others but not for me
Caitlin T.
North Ogden, UT
This is my favorite blush! It has the perfect combination of blush and bronzer in it, which gives me a great color. It’s super easy to apply and I think any skin tone could pull this off. My sister, mom and I all use it and love it!
Emily T.
I wish they would bring back this these all over colors. I love the almond blossom shade. It is flattering no matter how I use it on my face. It is the perfect combination of bronze, blush, and highlight.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is a gorgeous blush. Quite pricey but I absolutely love the way it looks on my skin. It always looks so pretty and natural. It's definitely buildable which is a plus!!! I would totally recommend this!!
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Warning Story Time * I thought this item was discontinued but maybe they brought it back. I purchased this and within bringing it home it shattered. I was devastated but thinking I was SOL I put it on my makeup shelf to use as a "loose" powder. Next time I went to Clinique I told my sales associate and she said we've had some issues with that happening!! Bring it back in and I'll exchange it! So I brought it back in, exchanged it and treated it like glass. I got it home just fine, put it up and used it when I wanted but with extra extra care. Well I went and grabbed it a few weeks later and it was shattered again... so I called and they said that it had been discontinued and they could only exchange it with the same thing. The Clinique staff was very helpful and it's not their fault. Anyways the pigment is ok and it gives a nice glow. I would not purchase it again even if the fixed the breaking issue just because it's ok not awesome and it was a little pricey... Sorry for my story!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I have bought Clinique over the years and haven't been impressed with much of their color products. The blush was one of the first ones I've purchased and it just doesn't give me enough color... I have tried to dig into it with my brush and it just doesn't seem to pick up anything. I'm surprised it hadn't hit pan or even put a dent into it! I do not reccomend!
Sarah D.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a great product for anyone with oily skin. Clinique has always been a favorite of mine since I do have combination/sensative skin. Their makeup has always been longlasting and a bang for your buck. Their makeup formula is very high end while their prices are very affordable. I highly recommend!