BY CLINIQUE

Long-wearing powder creates a sheer, subtle radiance that looks fresh, stays fresh. Sweep over face for an allover luminous glow, or brush on cheekbones to highlight.

How to Use:

• Use Powder Brush to pick up all or one shade of floral powder
  • Sweep over face and neck-even chest-for a natural-looking, allover glow
  • Or, spot-apply to highlight apples of cheeks.

Greta B.
New Richmond, WI
The only blush I will use! Whether I'm going to class or out for the night it creates the most flawless look imaginable. My preferred color is peony, but they are all great!
Sabrina P.
I like the color peony. It's subtle so it gives a more natural rosy-cheeked look. Comes in a sleek packaging that looks cute and isn't too bulky for makeup bags. The only downside is the pigmentation doesn't last all day, it starts to fade after a few hours.
Yanglin C.
I really am not crazy about this product. It's shimmery and makes the texture of my skin look worse. I am not sure whether I should use it as a highlighter or a blush. It doesn't really work well as either.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Simple yet classy look will be given to you if you use this.. And it can also be your everyday wear. Specialling me whwnwver i go to work.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I absolutely adore this and it is magic to the face. I have oily and horrible skin an this helps and helps prevent break outs big time.
ashsa b.
Ellijay, GA
Beautiful, beautuful, beautiful, pigment. I would never ever buy any other brand, the best out there hands down!!!
Amy G.
Toledo, OH
Too dark for my skin tone. even the lightest color on the palate was too dark
Lūcija S.
Ķegums
I've used this all summer, and this is one of the rare products I really really love! It's a gorgeous highlighter, an amazing blush and perfect to liven my face up even after several sleepless nights :)

This is the best highlighter I've ever had! I'm very picky when it comes to shimmery products - I don't want people to be able to tell that I'm wearing highlighter, even when they are very up-close. I have tried a few other highlighters before The Loumanizer from The Balm, Soleil Tan de Chanel liquid highlighter, FaceFrontCosmetics Cream Illuminator in Rising Sun, Givenchy Prismissime Mat and Glow, The Body Shop's Tinted Glow highlighter, YSL Touche Eclat, and probably a few more that I currently can't remember. My skin mostly varies between NC15-25 throughout the year, currently, I'm about an NC20. Very yellow, sensitive skin.
Theodora M.
Ploiesti
Nice duo blush combination, looks pretty on the cheeks, and its small size is making it easier to take it in your bag and use it whenever you need it
Ana Patricia M.
santo domingo
Good product, its a gourgeous touch for my make up, i used this in other tone but it's really the best mark for use