Skin CareFacial SkincareMakeup RemoverClinique
Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeup.

Does this remove tough makeup?
is this a miceller water or oil?
Start your review of Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml!
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Amber P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I got this as part of a sample set with a purchase. As it says, it is only for eyes and lips. It works fine, takes everything off, but then I have to rinse it off and still use a different product for the rest of my face. I would not buy the full size product. Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,378 reviews
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Clinique take the day off liquid eye remover and it comes in several sizes. This is to take off stubborn eye makeup, mascara, and lipsticks. It is NOT a cleanser. It is something you would use before you use a cleanser for harder to get off makeup. This product has been out for years and it is highly effective. It effortlessly takes off the most stubborn of makeup. Doesn’t irritate the eyes and the bottle lasts a long time. I buy the small ones because it takes me so long to use it all. You might feel a tiny bit oily or have some residue left behind from the product. Be sure to shake well before using and keep in a cool place because I’m pretty sure mine evaporated some. This product is good and does everything it says it does
OLGA Y.
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by OLGA Y.
I always use CLINIQUE TAKE THE DAY OFF Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes & Lips! Very gentley removes my makeup and doesn't irritate my skin! Without fragrance. This product comes in 2 different sizes 4.2 oz ( $20) and 6.7 oz ( $27). CLINIQUE always has great deals. I usually make all purchases on the official website! 💯💫
sonya R.
Rome, NY
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by sonya R.
Purchased at: Macy's
This has worked great at removing the magnectic eyeliner that I use for my magnetic eyelashes! I use a cotton ball and generously use a decent amount and that eyeliner comes right off. This has been the best product I have found for that purpose. It also removes all the eyeshadow and everything else very well. It is a bit oily but I think that is what helps with the removal of the eyeliner. Def recommend if anyone is looking for a remover for this purpose.
Michelle O.
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Michelle O.
It works quickly and easily to remove even waterproof mascara, without being harsh or disruptive to your eyelashes, like the Almay Wipe it Never Happened eye makeup remover pads. It's gentle. It contains oil so I try to rinse that off with a very gentle cleanser and water. I love it. I recommend it, especially if you have seasonal allergies, enjoy water sports and like to wear waterproof mascara like me!
Lauren M.
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Lauren M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hi, ladies I would definitely recommend this produce to remove your makeup ! I use it all the time. It literally takes all of your makeup off. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry or anything. It’s a great thing to grab for a weekend trip or to put in your bag on the go.
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this with my pink eraser cloth and my makeup always came off with ease. I never felt greasy after using this. Clinique is a great brand however they are very expensive. I would recommend over wipes though.
Danielle P.
PA
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Danielle P.
I liked this and thought it worked amazing when it came to removing any and all kinds of makeup on my face. This also works perfectly for those no makeup days and you want to remove any dirt that has sat on your face throughout the day. Only thing for me was that it left my face feeling a bit too greasy.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the only eyeshadow remover that removes all traces of eyeshadow and mascara for me. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes and also feels moisturizing for my eye area. I definitely recommend it and will purchase when I’m out.
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Clinique Free: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips Mini 30ml uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Excelente desmaquíllanos, hasta lo más potente en maquillaje [email protected] ha quitado. Lo recomiendo y lo he vuelto a comprar ❤️

374 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole T.