Clinique Free gift Makeup Set with Bag uploaded by Sierra J.

BY CLINIQUE

Free 8-piece gift with any Clinique purchase of $25 or more. A $70 value. Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
These gifts are usually the best. I love it!!! I always end up spending a lot of money at clinque because their products are high in price but it is definitely worth it. I would buy this product again!!
Victoria V.
The free gifts by clinique, estee lauder and brands like that are good because they are fun and it's always nice to get free things. It's very easy to spend $25. However, I feel that the quality of the products is just not up to par especially powder products like eyeshadow and lipstick.
Kelsey C.
Crane, MO
My grandmother will usually get a gift with purchase and give the gift to one of us girls. We LOVE all of the products in the bag! Especially the mascara samples. She usually gets her Clinique at the local mall. These gift bags have influenced me to buy the standard size several times!
Maria B.
Morristown
Nice set of gifts! Creams and exfoliate treatments are very effective and worth the buy would pay ve to get more of these gifts more often very gentle on skin and soft leaves my skin glowy and smell fresh definitely recommend this to family and friends
Robin P.
De Queen, AR
I love the gift set I actually purchase the one in spring and I enjoyed it however the eyeliner didn't seem to last as long as if I were to just buy a liner. This is never a good thing if your someone who doesn't leave home with out your liner in place!
chelsea z.
My mum and I ALWAYS buy our Clinique products around the time they have a gift offer solely because the value is stellar! My mum and sisters have about a trillion (at least it feels like) Clinique bags from past gifts. They are so cute and very well made to the point where they last years! I recommend buying your products around the gifts as well because of the amount of money you'll save.
Karina P.
I love this kit soooo much!! It was an amazing gift from my friend!! I would definitely buy the products again. My friend bought this from the clinique pop up shop in my local mall. And ever since then I have recommended it to everyone.
Monique G.
N Hollywood, CA
Clinique does it again! Although I am not picky with my makeup I definitely go the extra mile for Clinique. Sheer packaging, great gift sets and quality makeup! Please try the lipstick, its moisturizing and long lasting !
Caitlin D.
Each of the items in this package was high quality, and since then I've gone on to re-use each product. They are all hypoallergenic and extremely effective on my skin. Would absolutely recommend all of them to others!
Kaitlin B.
I really enjoy getting free gifts from clinique whenever i purchase makeup or face wash or anything really that is over $25. Because then i can try the product out and if i like it i will purchase it.
Could I please get one