Clinique Free gift Makeup Set with Bag uploaded by darci đź’ž.Clinique Free gift Makeup Set with Bag uploaded by Sierra J.

BY CLINIQUE

Free 8-piece gift with any Clinique purchase of $25 or more. A $70 value. Beauty Gifts with Purchase

Elle B.
I love that Clinique often gives you nice free samples of items so you can try them first to decide if you like them. The bag that the free samples come in is always really high quality and great for travelling. I have every single one of the bags I have gotten over the years.
Victoria V.
The free gifts by clinique, estee lauder and brands like that are good because they are fun and it's always nice to get free things. It's very easy to spend $25. However, I feel that the quality of the products is just not up to par especially powder products like eyeshadow and lipstick.
Kelsey C.
Crane, MO
My grandmother will usually get a gift with purchase and give the gift to one of us girls. We LOVE all of the products in the bag! Especially the mascara samples. She usually gets her Clinique at the local mall. These gift bags have influenced me to buy the standard size several times!
Rebecca K.
Chicago
Love it those bags are so cute the eyeshadow is so me I might die. Overall I love those lipsticks it looks delicious. I love it the color of the bag really brings out the color of the makeup. Totally love it the purple lipstick is pretty love the mascara.
Robin P.
De Queen, AR
I love the gift set I actually purchase the one in spring and I enjoyed it however the eyeliner didn't seem to last as long as if I were to just buy a liner. This is never a good thing if your someone who doesn't leave home with out your liner in place!
Monique G.
N Hollywood, CA
Clinique does it again! Although I am not picky with my makeup I definitely go the extra mile for Clinique. Sheer packaging, great gift sets and quality makeup! Please try the lipstick, its moisturizing and long lasting !
Caitlin D.
Each of the items in this package was high quality, and since then I've gone on to re-use each product. They are all hypoallergenic and extremely effective on my skin. Would absolutely recommend all of them to others!
Kaitlin B.
I really enjoy getting free gifts from clinique whenever i purchase makeup or face wash or anything really that is over $25. Because then i can try the product out and if i like it i will purchase it.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Keirah H.
I love this product or has a nice colors and it works well with my skin and it doesn't cause me to break out unlike other makeup i have bought from other stores!
Could I please get one