2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE #86 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Perfect for all-over application including narrow areas around nose, mouth, eyes and hairline. Flat, tapered brush is designed for flawless, even application and a natural-looking finish. Clinique's unique anti-bacterial technology helps ensure the highest level of hygiene. Apply a small amount of liquid foundation to back of hand. Dab with brush and smooth over face. Cream or powder foundation, sweep brush across surface of compact and apply to face. Use broad strokes for large areas of face: cheeks, forehead, chin. Use edge of brush to reach narrow areas: nose, mouth, eyes, hairline. Blend as needed.

• What type of foundation does this work best with? Is it good for bl...1 Answers
  • Does it leave streaks? Does the foundation look good with this brush?1 Answers
  • If you prefer using this brush over other methods of applying liqui...1 Answers
krista b.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember when this brush came out, I was working at Clinique and it was an instant hit. The benefits of using a brush to apply foundation are really endless. Your application is more flawless/less streaky. A brush won't eat up expensive product like a sponge will and as long as you're taking care of your brush it will last a long time. Heck, I had my foundation brush for 7-8 years before I had to replace it.
Cpr W.
Cpr W.
San Antonio, TX
At first I thought this was a waste of money because a brush is a brush, right? I bought it because I needed to buy just a little more to be eligible for the free gift they were giving away, but have no regrets because this brush is amazing. When you use it, you will notice how much easier and better the application is.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Mc Donald, PA
I absolutely love this foundation brush! I have been using it for years and through all of the cleanings and applications, it has held up very well and looks brand new! It feels very high quality and applies liquid foundation flawlessly! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good foundation brush!
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
Awesome brush! It's soft and does such a good job blending in my foundation. So worth the price and I've enjoyed it tons! I usually clean it after every use because of the probiotic technique in the foundation and it's a great addition to the brush! I recommend it to anyone :)
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
This is my favorite makeup brush that I have ever used. It is so soft. Although it is pricey, I think it is well worth the price. I purchased mine at Clinique in belk. I have used brushes like these for about 7 years. I am satisfied and recommend this brush to everyone.
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love brushe for makeup application I have so many and I always tend to buy more I just always believe you can never have too many brushes I love them so much this brush is a real good brush applies make up looking so soft and blended really well I love it so much
Kie-Lyn H.
Kie-Lyn H.
Colman, SD
Best foundation brush I've ever had. I've had this one for over 7 years and it's still just as great now as it was when I bought it. I clean it often and keep good care of it. Clean it with clinique brush cleaner and then I use a coconut oil cleanser on it after.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first, I was a bit skeptical at first because I didn't think I would pay so much for a makeup brush, but it is actually incredible. it's soft and the bristles don't mess up after a fresh uses. It is well worth the price, and I would definitely buy it again!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rockford, IL
This brush was one of the best makeup purchases I have every made. While it is on the expensive side, it provides even and adequate coverage of my foundation without using dirty hands on my face. The brush is also easy to clean and does not wear from cleaning.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
As far as it comes I love this clinique's foundations brushes. They seem to me to work perfectly. They have a lot of great products and i love a lot of them they fit well and they function perfectly and I assure you that you'll love them. I do recommend this.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Does this blend out the foundation well or does it leave it looking streaky?
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you use foundation brushes without them leaving streaks?
Estefany P.
Estefany P.
I wonder if product quality is as good as my friends have told me? Its bristles are soft? No marks are tiny by applying a very liquid foundation?
Torie P.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of foundation does this work best with? Is it good for blending?
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
Why would you recommend this brush? I'm starting a journey as a young drag boy and I want only the best.