Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Heather B.

BY CLINIQUE #43 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Dermatologist-developed for men's skin. Purifying brush head with charcoal grey bristles cleans more effectively than hand-washing alone.

• Gently yet efficiently cleanses to remove dirt and oil to help keep skin clear
  • Two bristle types go easy on cheeks, firm on forehead, chin, nose
  • Preps for a comfortable shave
  • Gentle sonic action helps skin look energized, vital

For best results: We recommend changing your brush head every three months.

Laressa G.
Russellville, AL
Great gets a lot of the dirt off and is kinda of pricey but worth it in the run and would but another anytime
Leaves my face feeling clean. Removes all make up and at a great cost. I've used this some for over 15 years.
Lincoln J.
Canton
These get a bad rep because they don’t work like they are suppose to, but they really help with facial lotion
kim🌺💜 E.
Fort Wayne
I mean it’s okay but I think it is really pricy for a sophomore student with one job😂😂😂 but I guess it’s good
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Simple product but gets the job done. Better quality than other dollar store brands I've tried in the past.
yamile e.
Hollywood, FL
Super effective! !!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughters acne got under control thanx to this magical brush!!!!!!!!!!!
Erica K.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
I love this brush. Nothing else cleanses and smoothns my skin like this brush. Easy to use and handle.
nata g.
Roseville, CA
My husband uses this and loves it like crazy i love how his skin feels after he uses it super soft
Xochitl U.
Melrose Park, IL
This is awesome. I have pores and every time I use it, it makes my skin feel so awesome afterwards
Christine G.
Horton, AL
My husband loves this . he would t let me near it to see how it works . it's his magic wand he says

back