Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Heather B.

BY CLINIQUE #42 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Dermatologist-developed for men's skin. Purifying brush head with charcoal grey bristles cleans more effectively than hand-washing alone.

• Gently yet efficiently cleanses to remove dirt and oil to help keep skin clear
  • Two bristle types go easy on cheeks, firm on forehead, chin, nose
  • Preps for a comfortable shave
  • Gentle sonic action helps skin look energized, vital

For best results: We recommend changing your brush head every three months.

Yeaileen R.
Brooklyn, NY
Removes all dirt and also dead skin works wonders love that it also times how long my face should be scrub so It doesn't Irritate my skin.
Nadya B.
This was my husband's Xmas present and he enjoys it every day!! Great product!! He loves to feel his skin soft and clean after each use.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I got this for Christmas and it works really well. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin because I do have acne prone skin
Paula G.
This works really well, it's like giving yourself a mini face massage in the shower. Easy to use, and really cleans your pores.
Cristina G.
Glen Oaks, NY
I use this brush daily for my face wash and it really gets rid of any surface dirt and scrubs your skin but not too harshly.
Benjii F.
Staten Island, NY
Prefect. It really come in handy when you have a beard it get in between all that hair on your face. My husband love's it.
Megan S.
Norco , LA
Love it wish I had my own I had a friend who let me use there’s and I feel in love and wish I had the money to buy my own
Adrianna B.
Las Cruces, NM
This cleansing brush is great for getting spots you may feel you miss sometimes. it gets off all of your makeup too
Anna P.
Hurricane, WV
I make my husband use this once and now he can't go anywhere with out it he loves it so much we have 3 in our home
Marissa R.
Lansdale, PA
Use this every 2-3 days with the recommended soap so its extra sudsy. Really nice. Much gentler than Clarisonic.

back