Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Heather B.

BY CLINIQUE #43 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Dermatologist-developed for men's skin. Purifying brush head with charcoal grey bristles cleans more effectively than hand-washing alone.

• Gently yet efficiently cleanses to remove dirt and oil to help keep skin clear
  • Two bristle types go easy on cheeks, firm on forehead, chin, nose
  • Preps for a comfortable shave
  • Gentle sonic action helps skin look energized, vital

For best results: We recommend changing your brush head every three months.

Kitana M.
It really does work just like the girls one but its just in black to be "manly". if you're a girl and want a basic black one to carry around or use just go for it don't let the words for men discourage you but the product itself does work really efficiently and gets out all my little dry bits of skin
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
He would use mine, but the brush on this one is different. It's coated in charcoal to deeply clean a man's face. The bristles are stiffer, and it definitely makes a difference around his beard area. It's helped reduce the amount of ingrown hairs he usually gets, along with black heads, and excess oil.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Got this for my husband. He has pretty bad acne and he loved it. It's gentle and gets all the dirt out. Also Clinique tends to have sales on their website, and you can get them for a pretty good deal. :)
Joseph H.
Baltimore, MD
My friend told me to get this product and I have not regretted it. It doesn't irritate my skin even though it does such a thorough job of exfoliating and cleansing my pores. Using this with the right cleanser makes your skin feel rejuvenated, polished, and able to breath.
Chelsea S.
Knights ferry , Ca
I absolutely love this thing! I have dry skin so when I use this product I definitely feel like it's taking off all the dry skin and cleaning out my pores for a fresh clean and healthy face.
Sarah C.
My husband uses this and he loves it. On a daily basis, he used to fight white heads and as soon as he started using this system, the white heads have lessened and his skin is clearing up. It goes to show that these aren't just for women.
Sara L.
I love love this face soap, it is very gentle yet cleanses extremely well and because it's a bar it last so much longer than s liquid soap. Igentle for all skin types and doesn't dry the skin.
CRYSTAL G.
Von Ormy, TX
AWESOME LINE FOR MEN! Great for oily skin and price isn't too bad either! They also have a lot of different products to a long with it to make it work better!
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
I love my sonic brush! I switch between using the men's sonic brush head and the normal brush head. I feel like it has really helped to clear up my skin.
Chase T.
Gonzales
THIS IS SO AMAZING I FINALLY HAVE CLEAR SKIN!! Thanks Clinique!!! I love you so much!! Do y'all make other good stuff cause if so I'm buying it?

back