Clinique For Men™ Sonic System Deep Cleansing Brush uploaded by Heather B.

BY CLINIQUE #40 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Dermatologist-developed for men's skin. Purifying brush head with charcoal grey bristles cleans more effectively than hand-washing alone.

• Gently yet efficiently cleanses to remove dirt and oil to help keep skin clear
  • Two bristle types go easy on cheeks, firm on forehead, chin, nose
  • Preps for a comfortable shave
  • Gentle sonic action helps skin look energized, vital

For best results: We recommend changing your brush head every three months.

Sarah B.
Samson
This is my make up cleanserFor my brushes it’s my favorite because it gets all of my old make up out of my brushes Are use it because a friend recommended it and I’ve never used a Nother cleanser for my make up brushes in it is a little pricey but the quality makes up for it
Karyme G.
maryland
I use this for a lot of things so it’s very cool and use full . I bought this at target it was very affordable and very use full it was effective. This product was not disappointing at all . I would very much recommend this to a lot of people
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
Love these cleansers are so good , i wish i had more , love these brand you guys need to get them they are amazing love each one of these cleansers they are amazing and the brush is amazing.
Alexx A.
fresno , CA
I love this brush it's so soft and gets everything out I love the after feel of it I love everything about it it works amazing and a little pricey but definitely worth it I recommend this to everyone
Heather B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
BEST CLEANSING SYSTEM EVER! I could not find a cleanser brush that was budget friendly and that worked well until I came across the sonic brush from Clinique! I was recommended by a Clinique associate to use the men’s sonic brush for a deeper clean, also I loved the black color! 😘
The brush is amazing and works well with any cleanser, although I highly recommend the whole skin cleansing system from Clinique. It comes with a charger and let me tell you, this baby will stay charged for months! You can also use it in the shower as well. The brush head replacements are budget friendly and only need to be changed every 3 months. The system will run you $89 and it comes with a complementary brush! I won’t use anything else!
Thisbeth C.
ORLANDO, FL
my husband has used this brush for a while, this helped to clean his face significantly, but just long less 6 months, and it will no longer hold a charges. they must to fix this
Rebecca  O.
Baltimore, MD
My boyfriend will not give this away even if i beg him to lol. I gave it to him for his birthday and he uses it twice a day. The brush heads are expensive though but its worth it . It looks sleek and classy in our bathroom. Lasted about a year so far and has yet to break or need replacement batteries.
Olivia C.
Cincinnati, OH
I have not used this product myself, but I purchased this for my boyfriend. He used this for a couple days and found that his face broke out more than it had without the brush. I know that many people suggest trying it out for a week or two before forming a solid opinion, but this is what he experienced!
Katie M.
Hartford City, IN
My husband uses this and swears by it. He has big pores and find black heads on his face. For a long time he felt like he never had clear skin but we found this and began using it and it is perfect. His pores have shrunk and his face is clear.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
He would use mine, but the brush on this one is different. It's coated in charcoal to deeply clean a man's face. The bristles are stiffer, and it definitely makes a difference around his beard area. It's helped reduce the amount of ingrown hairs he usually gets, along with black heads, and excess oil.