Clinique For Men™ Post-Shave Soother uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique For Men™ Post-Shave Soother uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE #3 in After Shave

Aloe-rich formula helps soothe razor burn and dryness. Comforts just-shaven skin. Leaves a pleasant, cooling tingle.

How to Use:

• Pour a small amount onto palm and smooth evenly onto just-shaved skin
  • Follow with moisturizer
  • Partner with Clinique For Men prep and shave formulas for closer, smoother shaves

Jennifer W.
Overland Park, KS
My husband uses this product every time he shaves.  He is typically cheap when it comes to cosmetics, but this is one item that he repurchases time after time and feels is well worth the money.  Purchase at Ulta or Nordstrom usually.  He has sensitive skin and a thick beard to shave.  This calms his skin and does not cause breakouts, stinging, etc like typical after-shaves do.  Fragrance free is also a bonus.
Courtney D.
I typically hate when my husband wears aftershave because of the smell. I feel like it's very generic smelling and it just stinks. I got him this product to try in a gift set and it smelled so good and made his face feel good. He said he didn't feel slimy after using this. I liked that it didn't smell terrible, so that's a win in my book!
Maria K.
Miami Beach
I got this as a gift for my husband and he was very happy with it. He used to buy other brands from the drug store but after trying this one by Clinique I think there is no going back. :) He says it is very soothing and leaves the skin really smooth, which I definitely confirm.
Stacia S.
Purchased for my husband since he was looking for a after shave that wouldn't give him red bumps after shaving & this was the product he loved. The scent if not too strong so thats a plus and gives him a soothing after shave feeling. Would deff recommend.
Derian D.
Winter Park, FL
Very beautiful! definitely really love this product. I had problems with razor bumps in the past and this did cured it. I bought that at Walmart therefore its very affordable. Its a very gentle treatment. They should display other shaving lines
Sara L.
My brother loves this product . It's so smoothing on his skin after he shaves and it smells amazing also . He says once he shaves his face usually is itchy and burns but as soon as he puts this on that all stops . Definitely give this one 5 stars would do more if we could .
Miranda C.
Clinique is such a well known and trusted brand! I bought for my husband cause I make him shave his beard during the summer! Mean wifey I know... but he absolutely loves this! His skin doesn't break out and he loves the smell.
Alyssa A.
S Ozone Park, NY
I bought this for my boyfriend because he gets bumps after he shaves his beard etc. He really likes this product and although not all of the bumps disappeared its significantly less than before he used this after shaving. The only thing that was off putting a little was the scent, its very strong.
Michelle B.
Sanford, FL
I have been using Clinique for years and I was able to get my husband to try a few products from their men's line several months ago. He has sensitive skin and psoriasis so he doesn't use a lot of products because they usually irritate his skin. He tried the post-shave healer and absolutely loves it! He uses it every time he shaves! I have even used a little myself after shaving once to see how it feels and I loved it as well. It does a great job soothing and moisturizing skin after shaving. We both highly recommend this product if you have sensitive and/or dry skin.
Jess P.
Dawson Spgs, KY
My husband uses this. It smells great! He has oily skin and this after shave does not give him an extra oily shine. Only down side is that is is not easily available for us. We have to go out of town or order online.