Clinique For Men™ Post-Shave Soother uploaded by Maricela P.Clinique For Men™ Post-Shave Soother uploaded by Michelle B.

BY CLINIQUE #10 in After Shave

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Aloe-rich formula helps soothe razor burn and dryness. Comforts just-shaven skin. Leaves a pleasant, cooling tingle.

How to Use:

• Pour a small amount onto palm and smooth evenly onto just-shaved skin
  • Follow with moisturizer
  • Partner with Clinique For Men prep and shave formulas for closer, smoother shaves

Buy on ULTA*
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I purchased this product for my boyfriend. He has very sensitive skin and shaving irritates it a lot. So I thought this could help potentially. He likes it but it hasn't really changed much. Yes it does make his skin softer, but hasn't prevented from redness or irritation post shaving. It's very pricey and he said he wouldn't purchase it himself. Overall it's an alright product according to him, just not his favorite
Jess P.
Dawson Springs
My husband uses this. It smells great! He has oily skin and this after shave does not give him an extra oily shine. Only down side is that is is not easily available for us. We have to go out of town or order online.
Jennifer W.
Overland Park, KS
My husband uses this product every time he shaves.  He is typically cheap when it comes to cosmetics, but this is one item that he repurchases time after time and feels is well worth the money.  Purchase at Ulta or Nordstrom usually.  He has sensitive skin and a thick beard to shave.  This calms his skin and does not cause breakouts, stinging, etc like typical after-shaves do.  Fragrance free is also a bonus.
Mazyar H.
Plainfied
Clinique's Post-Shave Healer is the third step in the company's shaving system; after the Cream-Shave and Scuffing Lotion, but before M Lotion. It is so light and airy that just a dab is enough, but so powerful that you can literally feel it sooth skin and tighten the pores in seconds. No substitute for this product. Just get it. Clinique For Men™ Post-Shave Soother
Courtney D.
I typically hate when my husband wears aftershave because of the smell. I feel like it's very generic smelling and it just stinks. I got him this product to try in a gift set and it smelled so good and made his face feel good. He said he didn't feel slimy after using this. I liked that it didn't smell terrible, so that's a win in my book!
Jessie B.
Canfield, OH
I purchased this for my boyfriend last Christmas and he adores it. He had never used high end skin care before and was impressed by the lack of shave bumps when he used the product, he went from a first time user to a Clinique client for life, use with the exfoliatnt for baby soft skin.
Maria K.
Miami Beach
I got this as a gift for my husband and he was very happy with it. He used to buy other brands from the drug store but after trying this one by Clinique I think there is no going back. :) He says it is very soothing and leaves the skin really smooth, which I definitely confirm.
Stacia S.
Purchased for my husband since he was looking for a after shave that wouldn't give him red bumps after shaving & this was the product he loved. The scent if not too strong so thats a plus and gives him a soothing after shave feeling. Would deff recommend.
Derian D.
Winter Park, FL
Very beautiful! definitely really love this product. I had problems with razor bumps in the past and this did cured it. I bought that at Walmart therefore its very affordable. Its a very gentle treatment. They should display other shaving lines
Sara L.
My brother loves this product . It's so smoothing on his skin after he shaves and it smells amazing also . He says once he shaves his face usually is itchy and burns but as soon as he puts this on that all stops . Definitely give this one 5 stars would do more if we could .

back