BY CLINIQUE

Lightweight formula controls oil for a matte, shine-free look. Oil-free hydration improves skin strength.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed

• Does anyone know if this is worth the price? My husband h...2 Answers
Navneet K.
Maricopa
I have faced troubles with oily skin and this product does a great job keeping my face as matte as possible. Its is not too thick on the skin, but it does feel like its clogging pores. The downside of using this product is that the mattifying effect does not last that long and I have to go back and put on more layers of the moisturizer before heading out again. Would not recommend to very oily skinned people.
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
This may be the best facial mositurizer ever. Your face has an even finish with no excess shine. It lasts all day, and it really keeps those greasy "t-zones" in check. A must have for men serious about their skin's appearance and health!
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
I bought this for hubby since he is extremely oily. He shaves his head bald and hates to see it shiny. So after trial and error with many products we finally found this gem and he loves it! He said its the only lotion that has left him matte all day without drying his skin. I highly recommend trying if this is your situation!
Josie R.
Hillsboro,OR
Using this product just made my skin more oily and it was uncomfortable. My makeup looked terrible because of the moisturizer. I even broke out because of it. It is definitely pricey for its performance and overall finish. I probably wouldn't buy it again because of all these reasons and I don't recommend it.
Andrea S.
I used this moisturizer for three days now it feels really great as soon as you apply it and you can tell the skin absorbs the moisturizer and the face feels nicely hydrated. The bad part is that after an hour or so my skin gets back to oily again. That's the reason I am giving it four stars.
Kassie P.
Clinique is such a great company because it's been around for so long and I truly feel this company really cares about their name and having their products work. I have dry skin so any moisturizer is super essentail to my daily skin care. definitely a must!
Debbie P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like using this moisturizer on days that I am going to do my makeup. I used to skip moisturizer when doing my makeup because it would make me greasy and cause my foundation to slip or break up. This moisturizer does not do that and does a great job of mattifying my skin. Since I don't use it everyday, I don't mind the price.
Micky K.
i think if you have oily skin the best product to use is clinique itself. if you order online, it will get to you in less than 5 business days and the packaging its same as you buy it at a store but still a really good product to buy . definitely recommend it.
Cora B.
This is a good product holds up fairly well but for the price tag I would expect a longer lasting result. If you have extra to spend then try it out otherwise there are better products in a less expensive price range.
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
This moisturizer is very light, and I a great base before putting on makeup or is great if you want to go without makeup for the day! It controls shine and never makes your skin feel dry. I love this moisturizer. I have a oily the zone and this stuff helps with that i usally apply it at night when before I go to sleep because in the morning I have no oil what so ever.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Does anyone know if this is worth the price? My husband hates being shiny, he has very oily skin and he shaves his head bald. He's trying to find the perfect face moisturizer that will keep him matte. Thanks in advance!