Clinique for Men™ Oil Control Mattifying Moisturizer

Lightweight formula controls oil for a matte, shine-free look. Oil-free hydration improves skin strength.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed

• Does anyone know if this is worth the price? My husband hates bei...2 Answers
Casey K.
Flower Mound
Doesn’t completely get ride of your shine, but it does make a noticeable difference. Half way through the day I can tell if I forgot to apply this in the morning. I have super oily skin and it definitely helps!
Navneet K.
I have faced troubles with oily skin and this product does a great job keeping my face as matte as possible. Its is not too thick on the skin, but it does feel like its clogging pores. The downside of using this product is that the mattifying effect does not last that long and I have to go back and put on more layers of the moisturizer before heading out again. Would not recommend to very oily skinned people.
Andre S.
Philadelphia, PA
This may be the best facial mositurizer ever. Your face has an even finish with no excess shine. It lasts all day, and it really keeps those greasy "t-zones" in check. A must have for men serious about their skin's appearance and health!
Whitney S.
I bought this for hubby since he is extremely oily. He shaves his head bald and hates to see it shiny. So after trial and error with many products we finally found this gem and he loves it! He said its the only lotion that has left him matte all day without drying his skin. I highly recommend trying if this is your situation!
Josie R.
Using this product just made my skin more oily and it was uncomfortable. My makeup looked terrible because of the moisturizer. I even broke out because of it. It is definitely pricey for its performance and overall finish. I probably wouldn't buy it again because of all these reasons and I don't recommend it.
Andrea S.
I used this moisturizer for three days now it feels really great as soon as you apply it and you can tell the skin absorbs the moisturizer and the face feels nicely hydrated. The bad part is that after an hour or so my skin gets back to oily again. That's the reason I am giving it four stars.
Kassie P.
Clinique is such a great company because it's been around for so long and I truly feel this company really cares about their name and having their products work. I have dry skin so any moisturizer is super essentail to my daily skin care. definitely a must!
Debbie P.
Lawrenceville, GA
I like using this moisturizer on days that I am going to do my makeup. I used to skip moisturizer when doing my makeup because it would make me greasy and cause my foundation to slip or break up. This moisturizer does not do that and does a great job of mattifying my skin. Since I don't use it everyday, I don't mind the price.
Micky K.
i think if you have oily skin the best product to use is clinique itself. if you order online, it will get to you in less than 5 business days and the packaging its same as you buy it at a store but still a really good product to buy . definitely recommend it.
Danielle S.
Warner Robins, GA
This is a product that I just couldn't get into completely. I think that my oiliness is definitely one that a product on the market can't handle. This was able to provide me with a matte look but only for a short while.
Whitney S.
Does anyone know if this is worth the price? My husband hates being shiny, he has very oily skin and he shaves his head bald. He's trying to find the perfect face moisturizer that will keep him matte. Thanks in advance!