BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 3, 4

Oil-control formula thoroughly cleanses normal to oily skins, removes excess shine. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave.

Jazmin C.
Pasco, WA
It does help to clean my face but I don't think it actually helps with my oily face. It's supposed to help you control oils but I don't think it works, it's still a good face wash but doesn't do what it claims.
Lindsay K.
My husband used this for a month and didn’t see much difference at all. He has oily skin and breakouts very easily. He was disappointed especially for the price point. Needless to say we won’t be purchasing from the men’s line in the future.
Denzel A.
Horn Lake, MS
So, I’d been searching for the perfect skin care line for my skin for months, then finally I decided to buy the Clinique for men line and I️t has completely transformed my skin. I highly recommend this, the face scrub, and moisturizer!
Julianne H.
I have always struggles with oily skin. This cleanser completely renewed my skin. I am never oily. Even after a whole day with make up on I don’t have to worry about being oily. I would recommend to anyone.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I purchased a sample size of it to test it out in case it irritates my face or not. It does not have a strong odor but it sort of resembles cetaphil. It has a soapy, foamy consistency and definitely gives you a good deep clean feel. I recommend it for everyday use because it doesn't dry out your face. Works well with sensitive skin type.
Leslie C.
I know this is for men, but I don’t care. I have oily skin and this works wonders! It works so well to clean my pores and excess oil. I pair it with the oil control moisturizer. It keeps me matte and clean, but not dry. Definite must have for oily skin types! Don’t turn away from it just because it says it’s for men.
Olivia T.
MOSINEE, WI
I have really oily skin so I was excited to find something I could use in the shower while my pores are open. This did not disappoint! It is kind of hard to find around my area (small town) but You get a good amount. You can find alternatives for cheaper but it's nice to splurge sometimes!
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I bought this a travel kit which came with a few other products for my boyfriend. He's been using it everyday for about a week now and it has seriously helped with his blackheads on the nose it has made his skin so smooth.
markal p.
Cleans really well controls the oil smells great... One of the best product I have ever use on my face and it doesn't dry your skin out like some of the products I have use in the past. Deep cleans and you get a really close shave...
Evan E.
Weston, MA
This face wash is great and it smells great like cologne and leaves my skin feeling smooth and oil free I would recommend it I bought mine at Macy's I would buy it again