Clinique For Men™ Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Natasha T.Clinique For Men™ Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Ahsley R.Clinique For Men™ Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Eduardo R.

BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: 1, 2

Lightweight formula delivers all-day moisture plus skin-strengthening ingredients. Absorbs quickly.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Apply to face and throat all over, or where needed
  • For great skin, partner daily with Clinique for Men™ cleansers and exfoliating tonics

Clinique For Men™ Moisturizing Lotion
  • "My boyfriend loves using this travel size moisturizing lotion when travelling. It has a great scent and sleek packaging. He finds this product acts quickly so it is definitely something he recommends! " in 15 reviews
  • "I like the size of this and the moisturizing effect it has. It has a nice light manly scent that doesn't overwhelm the senses. It is a bit pricey, but it goes a long way which is why I buy the travel size and I would recommend this to guys with dry skin that need to keep lotion in the car or travelers for sure." in 9 reviews
  • "My husband has very dry skin, but it is also sensitive. I picked this up for him because his moisturizer was breaking him out. He his not into skincare but he loves this product! It balances his skin but doesn't break him out!" in 4 reviews
Cora M.
San Diego
This is a great men’s face lotion. I believe it’s the same moisturizer in the Clinique “moisture surge” which is still a classic and MUST HAVE from this brand. Medium moisture with no oily residue.
Micha S.
Kenai, AK
I absolutely love this lotion, I have combination skin and I never have to worry about this feeling too heavy on my skin, but at the same time, it is moisturizing enough for my drier areas. I also have picky skin that will break out with even the most gentle products, I've never had any problems with this lotion.
Cami R.
My man used this he never complained. He's not in to skin care so the most I got out of him was eh it's good I like it and when it was gone I asked if I should by it again and he said I don't care. So he didn't Hate it haha!
Adam W.
I got this as a free sample and it is my travel go to now! This size is actually really easy to find at a sephora as well! I'm really happy about that! Does the job and well with nice ingredients. I really like it@
Jesus M.
This is a very moisturizing lotion. It works best right after an exfoliation. This travel size is always in my bag. Traveling from city to city and hotel to hotel so my skin dries up so much. This is so nourishing on my skin. I recommend the travel size one.
Savannah B.
Covington , KY
I buy this for my boyfriend because he always needs hand lotion because he's a guitar player and this never gets oily at all it never gets stuck to the neck of his guitar never gets greasy. It is kind of expensive but it's totally worth the money if you have a picky guitar player boyfriend like me
Hannah L.
Kansas City, MO
Love this lotion! I have oily skin, and I found that this hydrates my skin without leaving it feeling oily or sticky. This is the first time I bought it, but I would definitely use it again. Great value for the price, and would recommend to anyone looking for a good lotion.
Emily T.
Grand Rapids, MI
My boyfriend usually hates putting on lotion. He doesn't like the smell and often refuses. I got him this Clinque travel size to bring with him while we vacation and he loves this lotion. It's not a heavy scent nor is it greasy or sticky. The lotion is absorbent and doesn't leave behind a sticky, lotiony feeling.
Freddy R.
I really enjoyed this product. It was definitely worth the money. I just wish they sold it in a bigger bottle because the small amount that comes in there, I tend to run out right away. Otherwise, i love this product and really keeps my skin hydrated and soft.
Sutton O.
Winter Park , FL
I love this product. I recently switched to Clinique foundation and decided to give this a try. It's extremely gentle on the skin and feels great. I absolutely love the feeling after using it. I'll definitely be buying this from now on. Check it out! :)
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Is there any scent to this? Or is it okay for sensitive skin?
Steph R.
Does it make your skin dry ? My hubby has very dry skin and most products dry this skin out
Lear30413 C.
que tal esta crema para despues de afeitar?
Naida M.
Does this have a scent ?

back