BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Intense moisturizer triggers skin's ability to build and hold moisture. Rehydrates and firms dry skin. Helps minimize the look of lines. For normal to dry skin.

How to Use:

• Apply AM and PM on cleansed, exfoliated skin
  • Can be used alone or over any Clinique For Men post-shave product

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I bought this product at Sephora for my husband he has really dry skin extremely dry skin this product worked really well on him I even used it on my face and it worked very well on me as well" in 6 reviews
Kayla J.
Huntersville, NC
My husband LOVES this!! So much. He was hesitant because he thought it was girly but he noticed a huge difference. He said it made his skin not itchy after shaving and he liked the scent.
Maryana P.
East Hanover, NJ
I just love this product. I used to have dry skin and now my skin is always fresh and moisturized because of this product. I continuously recommend this product to my friends and family.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
aracely r.
My man has very sensitive skin and he's had no problems with this hydrator. It's worth every penny!!!!!
Rebeca S.
I purchased this for my dad and he loved it so so much! It made such huge difference in his skin within 4-5 days 😍 sometimes I steal some from him only because of how good it works ! Definitely worth it !❤️
Angela R.
Caracas
Maximum hydrate is fantastic for the night , the face good cool I buy online easy application recommend
Michelle S.
Bought this for the husband. He thinks everything makes him break out. He tried it but wasn't the biggest fan
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
My significant other has very dry skin and sometimes combination skin this works very well and makes his skin very hydrated.... is always telling me how much this product has improved his skin
Ivana G.
Paterson , NJ
My older brother uses this product after shaving because he tends to be very sensitive and dry. This product is gentle to the skin and it hydrates very well. He bought this online through Clinique.
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
My boyfriend used this product ago months. It's have maximum hydration in skim him. This product for men, so perfect present for men.
Recomiendo mucho este producto; me lo aplique una vez por día y con ello fue suficiente para quedar satisfecha con el resultado, me duró un año usándola de esta manera.

I really recommend this product, by only applying once a day I has the expected results. For me, it lasted one year using it once per day.

back