BY CLINIQUE

Intense moisturizer triggers skin's ability to build and hold moisture. Rehydrates and firms dry skin. Helps minimize the look of lines. For normal to dry skin.

How to Use:

• Apply AM and PM on cleansed, exfoliated skin
  • Can be used alone or over any Clinique For Men post-shave product

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I bought this product at Sephora for my husband he has really dry skin extremely dry skin this product worked really well on him I even used it on my face and it worked very well on me as well" in 6 reviews
Rebeca S.
I purchased this for my dad and he loved it so so much! It made such huge difference in his skin within 4-5 days 😍 sometimes I steal some from him only because of how good it works ! Definitely worth it !❤️
Morgan O.
Clyde, NC
Purchased this for my husband. Rich whipped creme texture but not so thick that it made him hot. He has dry skin from shaving everyday but he doesn't like the feel of a heavy creme. This creme wasn't too light or too heavy. He also liked having his own creme. He usually uses mine and sometimes the scents are feminine. The scent of this creme is masculine but not overpowering. It wouldn't bother me to wear it. He used all of it in less than a month. He used it on his face and neck area.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
My significant other has very dry skin and sometimes combination skin this works very well and makes his skin very hydrated.... is always telling me how much this product has improved his skin
Kayla J.
Huntersville, NC
My husband LOVES this!! So much. He was hesitant because he thought it was girly but he noticed a huge difference. He said it made his skin not itchy after shaving and he liked the scent.
Raschell R.
Herndon, VA
Ivana G.
Paterson , NJ
My older brother uses this product after shaving because he tends to be very sensitive and dry. This product is gentle to the skin and it hydrates very well. He bought this online through Clinique.
Alyssa S.
Product really hydrates & sooths the skin. My skin was as soft as a babies butt! 😝💕 This really helps with dry skin or discoloration! Use this & you'll thank me later!!!!
McKena H.
My husband bought this about a month ago and he uses it every day. He says it's really helping so I hope it stays that way. He says he feels refreshed after each use and he would definitely buy it again
Karen R.
Durham, NC
Tengo la piel súper seca y es por eso que necesito mayor hidratación y cuidado pues me maquillo muchísimo y para hidratar debemos tener muy en cuenta esta cremita tienes que probarla para que sepas de que te hablo! Es súper buena para nuestra piel!
Cherry D.
Maricopa
Did amazing for hydrating my face and I used it nightly as my go to moisturizer! It burned somewhat after washing my face but that's to be expected.