BY CLINIQUE

Intense moisturizer triggers skin's ability to build and hold moisture. Rehydrates and firms dry skin. Helps minimize the look of lines. For normal to dry skin.

How to Use:

• Apply AM and PM on cleansed, exfoliated skin
  • Can be used alone or over any Clinique For Men post-shave product

Clinique For Men™ Maximum Hydrator
  • "I bought this product at Sephora for my husband he has really dry skin extremely dry skin this product worked really well on him I even used it on my face and it worked very well on me as well" in 6 reviews
Kendra C.
Capac, MI
My fiance used this religiously and doesn't want to try anything else because he knows this works! He doesn't even need anything else!
Kelsey S.
Fort Bragg, NC
My hubby used to use this and he liked it for a while but it seemed like the longer he used it, the less and less it worked for him.
Kelsey C.
Satsuma, AL
I bought this product for my husband! He used it until he ran out! He really liked it! It just was t as much product for the price.
Alex M.
Dundalk, MD
My boyfriend uses this stuff on his face at night. while it is rather thick it helps his skin to not flake and get all crusty
jhovani c.
I love this moisturizer, I used every day and it helps my sling to feel fresh all day long I can't live without it
aracely r.
My man has very sensitive skin and he's had no problems with this hydrator. It's worth every penny!!!!!
Recomiendo mucho este producto; me lo aplique una vez por día y con ello fue suficiente para quedar satisfecha con el resultado, me duró un año usándola de esta manera.

I really recommend this product, by only applying once a day I has the expected results. For me, it lasted one year using it once per day.
Aimée B.
Edinburgh
I'm not a man but using this makes your skin feels like a baby's butt, it's extremely soothing and I'd definitely buy again. My only grump is the fact that it says for men but it does just as well a job for women
Emily S.
Bidford, B50 4QJ
Brought this for my dad as a Father's Day present. He uses it all the time and has nearly ran out. Might have to buy him a new one for his birthday. He says it makes his skin nice and smooth. Would recommend!!
Maryana P.
East Hanover, NJ
I just love this product. I used to have dry skin and now my skin is always fresh and moisturized because of this product. I continuously recommend this product to my friends and family.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.