BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

Water-gel formula is ultralight, yet intensely hydrates to boost skin's moisture reserves for a full 24 hours. Innovative Liquid-Sphere Technology combines water-binding ingredients with encapsulated antioxidants to break the cycle of dryness and environmental stress that can age skin's appearance. Absorbs instantly, leaving skin soothed, comfortable, fresh. Oil free.

How to Use:

Apply AM and PM on clean skin.

Buy on ULTA
  • "Purchased this for my fiancé and he loved it!! Did wonders on his dry skin, and loved that it wasn't very hard on his skin. With the name comes a price tag, but always with it for products that actually work" in 9 reviews
  • "This feels nice and brings a nice feel to the skin. A little goes a long way! I use this when my skin feels very dry and need some help. This product is very gentle I think if you are super super dry use other hydrating products with it" in 8 reviews
James D.
The Woodlands
This has been one of my favorite new products. Talk about hydration, this is truly delivers maximum hydration! My skin is drying out from a prescription anti acne cream/ Retinin A. This stuff does magic by instantly hydrating my skin. I have a natural oily acne prone skin type so I usually wouldn’t need this product as I feel it’s more for dry skin types. But because of my current situation this does deliver max hydration instantly. It’s also ideal if you feel as if you got a bit too much sun and don’t want to dry out. Highly recommend!
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I am combo oily and love gel moisturizers. However, I did not enjoy using this product because when used by itself, -and considering it has the little beads- I was expecting it to be an extra especial gel moisturizer, and it wasn't. Also, when I tried to put it on top of a light serum, the beads would not dissolve and I'd end up with blue plasticky spots on my face. So no, I wouldn't purchase a full size of this.
Eugene A.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I used to use Clinique when I was in my teens, but have since strayed away as an adult in favor of more "high end" product lines. I got this moisturizer as a gift, and honestly fell in love with it. The consistency is like gel, but it absorbs into my skin easily. I don't feel greasy or look shiny afterwards, and my skin feels COMFORTABLE. I'm sticking to this one for a while :)
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I'm not a man, but I really liked this stuff! It's a thicker gel that doesn't sink in super quick like the moisture surge does. I think I like this better. My pores also look really good with this! I was afraid that this might have a scent since its marketed for men, but I can't smell a thing. 10/10 recomend😊
Beth B.
I received this as a sample and typically like hydrating gels. This one took forever to dry down and once it did it left my face feeling sticky. This also was not very hydrating. I have a small patch of facial eczema that usually doesn't give me to many issues, however this gel really set it off.

I didn't like this product and would not purchase it. I gave it 2 stars because it felt very cooling and was lightweight. Also there was no fragrance which was nice.
Melissa B.
Perfect for Oily skin, especially in the summer when excess sweat and moisture leave skin looking shiny and greasy. This hydrator plumps skin and smoothes lines without any residue. It's ideal for dehydrated skin, and it can be layered under moisturizer if your skin is on the dry side. It doesn't contain active ingredients, so you can layer it with serums/treatments.
Carlee M.
Where do I begin with this product I love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it it's very very gentle it's not harsh at all it leaves your face feeling really hydrated and I've used it multiple times I bought this product at my local Macy's and I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this to
Breanna K.
Sour Lake
This gel is to die for. It is an amazing product and worth the price one hundred percent. I love this and I am a frequent buyer of it. It have kept my skin looking great and I use it so much especially during the summer because that is the time when wrinkles  will happen the most
Stacy R.
Clinique for Men™ Maximum Hydrator Activated Water-Gel Concentrate
I love love this product..it feels so soft in my face and prevents break out believe it or not I mean for me it works great. I definitely recommend to try this product, you'll love it and it's so worth every penny.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
I love this product for refreshing dry skin and hydrating under eyes! This was my first time using this product and it helps plump and hydrate which is great for using under your normal moisturizer! For sure a great product by Clinique!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this product worth trying?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,107 reviews
It says this product is for men? Can women use it? Thank you for your reply!
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
Do you oily skin gals recommend it?
Tina P.
Longueuil , QC
Is this for men?
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
It claims to be ultra light? Is this true? Or does it feel heavy on the skin even if it's just the slightest bit? I have dry skin so I'm curious to know if this really helped someone with dry skin and if you like it or noticed a difference at all after using it. Lastly it does claim to be good for sensitive skin and not cause you to break out, but I've had experiences with other products having similar claims but I still broke out from it. Thank you!