Clinique for Men™ Face Wash uploaded by Jill W.Clinique for Men™ Face Wash uploaded by Jill W.

BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Gentle, thorough cleanser for normal to dry skins. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave.

• Love the product will they ship to India1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Clinique is the best for your skin especially for sensitive skin. I love how this face wash makes our pores so clean you can feel your skin breathing" in 7 reviews
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
This is very creamy lightweight wash. I really enjoy the consistency and it makes my skin very soft. I try to mix and match my face washes so I dont dry out my face but this one is actually very gentle on the skin and it is worth the money you spend (which isnt a whole lot) I would def recommend to others.
Alyssa F.
Boynton beach, FL
My boyfriend uses this cleanser and seems to enjoy it. I love the scent, it’s manly but not overwhelming. I would recommend to any man who wants to take care of his skin and smell great while doing it.
Dianne B.
I will buy this again. I work in a very dirty environment. It takes off make up, blackheads,grease from work-the stuff is the bomb. I will buy this again. You will be amazed at how clean it feels.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
This facial soap by Clinique has a nice smooth, thick texture which is one thing I love about it because a little bit goes a long way. After I use this facial cleanser, my skin feels less oily, it clears my face from acne, and makes it feel so clean and smooth. This facial soap is different from others because it doesn't leave a nasty texture to your face and it actually clears your face of dirt deep in your pores and removes unnecessary oils from your skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Any item by Clinique is a good bet in my book. I recently tryed a sample of my friends face wash when I stayed the weekend at her house. It worked wonders. My skin felt brand new after one use! I am not used to using these products as they are very pricey and I can't afford them at the moment. She loves her product and swears by it.
Paulette R.
I absolutely love Cliniques Face Wash. It leaves my face and neck feeling refreshed and clean. I have tried many other brands and always go back to my Clinique. The packaging was nice and clean cut. I will definitely tell my friends and family about my favorite face wash and of course I will buy it again.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
I originally bought this for my fiancé, but I have used it several times. It is very gentle on my skin and I love the way my skin feels afterwards! The price is a little much, but thankfully we receive free samples sometimes. He always packs the smaller bottles in his travel bag!
Haleigh G.
Wilsonville
It's okay. I don't like the way it felt too much but it was a fairly nice product for how much you pay. All things considered it being Walmart bought and not too much money it's a decent product. I think I'd rather spend the extra money for something nicer.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
I started to use Clinique Face Wash about 2 years ago only because I was starting to use the moisture which I still do ! So than my daughter bought me the toner and the face wash ! It clearly works all together , but the face wask does not dry my skin out, it does make my face clean .
Alicia A.
Altoona, PA
My ex used thus daily. He had pretty oily skin and needed something to help. He said it was refreshing and it helped control the oil. Men need to keep their skin in great condition as well, and this us a really great option.
Shaik S.
Love the product will they ship to India

back