BY CLINIQUE

A dermatologist-developed Face Soap that thoroughly cleanses skin. The first step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System for men, this cleanser leaves the face feeling fresh, comfortable—never tight or dry. It comes with a convenient, travel-friendly soap dish. This thorough yet careful cleaner rinses easily and is appropriate for all skin types.

Clinique for Men™ Face Soap with Dish Regular
  • "I love this product. I've used it for years. Nothing can replace it. It is great for sensitive skin and redness. It leaves your skin feeling clean but not taunt." in 12 reviews
  • "Great soap! I have used this for years! Leaves skin feeling very clean! Not harsh and doesn't cause breakouts." in 8 reviews
Melanie H.
Texas, TX
This is a really great soup smells good & makes your skin smooth &&& everything about it it's worth it . #loveit #clinique #facesoap #recommendthis #thebestsoapever #smootherskin #savemoney #worthit
Amy K.
Portage, MI
I've used this facial soap for years. I've always thought the Clinique brand to be of highest standards, and I truly like this soap. It does, however, dry out my skin. The bar of soap will last me for an entire year, if not longer, and that's with washing my face once each day. I cannot wash my face with this soap more often than that, as it does dry out my skin. I'm in the market for a new soap which isn't as harsh. I wish Clinique had an all-natural line, but, it doesn't, so I'm moving on.
Jamie Rose S.
Clinique face soap is a skin product I've been using on and off since I was a teenager. My mom would buy it on a regular basis from Dillard's and I would borrow it quite often as I found it worked really well on keeping breakouts to a bare minimum. And for the price, you really can't go wrong since this is a high end brand. I definitely recommend this bar soap for the face as it's a classic.
Kristen E.
Hessmer, LA
The best bar for facial cleansing that I've come across so far. The bar keeps my skin clean and rinsing is a breeze. My face is not dry or itchy once I rinse. For me, it's hard to find any facial cleanser that doesn't leave my face overly dry and itchy. For a bar to leave my face feeling great is an awesome feat by far!
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product for the days when my skin is extra oily. I usually use this product during the summer months or if i wear a lot of makeup , to ensure that i have removed all of the make up off of my skin, i do find it very drying so i usually apply a thick moisturizer after using this product.
Danielle N.
Miami, Fl
I would recommend this for anyone with a normal skin type. I use this facial wash everyday. It does not dry my skin and leaves it smooth and refreshed. Even my boyfriend accidentally used it as body wash and he was amazed how his skin was not dry and irritated. After correcting him that it is not body wash he now uses it on his face and loves it.
Mandi W.
Memphis, TN
I have combination skin and I can say that this stuff helped alot. It was gentle on my face. And didn't dry it out as others have. I get this bar from Dillard's mostly. Sometimes my mom will get it for me. I love the tray it comes with. Makes it easy to store and keep dry
Maria D.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product has been in my household for as long as i can remember. My mom has used this product for a long time and we have always had great results. My skin gets dried out easily, and the clique face soap doesn't dry it out or irritate my skin at all!!!
Meredith M.
I love the packaging that this comes in. It foams up and cleans my face nicely. It is fairly gentle. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves me with a squeaky-clean feeling. I don't know if I would buy again because I only bought it for a promotion.
Danielle L.
This soap really cleaned my face well. My face feels so smooth and clean like my pores are all cleaned out. I also the smell is pleasant smelling and not too strong. It did dry my face out a little but that's nothing a good moisturizer can't fix.