BY CLINIQUE

Oil-control formula thoroughly cleanses normal to oily skins, removes excess shine. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. Comes with a convenient soap dish.

How to Use

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage over damp skin to remove dirt and oil and soften beard
  • Rinse well and towel dry. Mornings, shave as usual
  • For great skin, partner daily with Clinique For Men™ exfoliating tonics and moisturizers

Penny Q.
Ephrata
This soap is amazing. It never leaves my face feeling dry and it rinses clean away. I love the easy store caddy to keep it fresh till my next use. It goes back to a well formed dry bar quickly never leaving me with a soapy squishy gross bar of face soap. It's like starting new each sand every time
Hannah M.
Fitzgerald
This face soap is wonderful. It kept my face from getting oily all day. If you don't have oily skin I don't know that I would use it but for me I have oily skin anyway and it works good for me. It is a little more pricey but so worth it. I am a fan of all there products though
Sar B.
New Albany, OH
If you want squeaky clean, this is your guy. However, I feel like it ended up stripping so many oils from my face causing more bad than good. Packaging is nice, but I would try it once to see if you had the same effects as I did.
Alix A.
Tallahassee, FL
Tried and true gentle face soap. I use this soap for my night / morning routine because it's so gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out even if used 2-3 times per day. It cleans my skin without irritating it and I love the fragrance (very faint to me). I've purchased this product multiple times and when I've had enough of "trying out new things on the market" I always resort back to this soap - plus it comes in a travel holder = perfect!
Angela K.
This is a great product. It lasts forever. Also great for sensitive skin. However, despite quality I do not find Clinique products affordable anymore. Plus, they have to be bought in a specialty store or ordered.
Brianna W.
Wanaque
I don't use this but I know my mom does sometimes and she really likes the product. It keeps her face nice and soft and meets her expectations. She recommends this product. It's not pricey and it feels nice on your face. There has never been a problem with it!
Monica T.
The clinique face soap is a great size bar. You get a great value for your money. The fragrance of the bar is very pleasant. While using the bar you notice how well it lathers. After rinsing my face I noticed how clean my face felt. It did not feel heavy or feel like it has a film on it. I would definitely recommend.
Karen H.
I love this face soap. I use it with the clarifying lotion 2 and The dramatically different moisturizing lotion. My sensitive skin isn't bothered by this product. This is the only face wash I will ever use, so I will buy it again.
Whitney W.
Fort Worth, TX
This has been my go-to product for YEARS! I've been using this as long as I can remember. The dish is a nice plus - I never have to worry about storage. It leaves my skin feeling very clean after every wash. Good for every skin type - me personally Dry/Combo
Stephanie T.
Nixa
I used to use all Clinique products and still love them. It comes in nice packaging and is an effective cleanser. It is also inexpensive and you can sometimes buy in a set. I would definitely recommend Clinique to others.