Clinique for Men™ Face Soap with Dish uploaded by Katreen A.

BY CLINIQUE

Oil-control formula thoroughly cleanses normal to oily skins, removes excess shine. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave. Comes with a convenient soap dish.

How to Use

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage over damp skin to remove dirt and oil and soften beard
  • Rinse well and towel dry. Mornings, shave as usual
  • For great skin, partner daily with Clinique For Men™ exfoliating tonics and moisturizers

Clinique for Men™ Face Soap with Dish
  • "This is so gentle on the skin I love it for when I'm in the middle of a break out. I'm continually impressed by Clinique. I will buy again!" in 11 reviews
  • "We bought these soap for muy brother and I know he loved it. He doesn't take care of his sling so we bought him these at least to keep him from using his body wash as face soap. We noticed the difference after a week or so. He has oily skin with some acne and after this soap his acne was disappearing." in 3 reviews
Penny Q.
Ephrata
This soap is amazing. It never leaves my face feeling dry and it rinses clean away. I love the easy store caddy to keep it fresh till my next use. It goes back to a well formed dry bar quickly never leaving me with a soapy squishy gross bar of face soap. It's like starting new each sand every time
Priti G.
My husband loves this soap and it's men's line! He uses the moisturizer as well! It's manly packaging makes it easy for him to use and he loves how his skin is after! I recommended to everyone!
Alix A.
Tallahassee, FL
Tried and true gentle face soap. I use this soap for my night / morning routine because it's so gentle on my skin and doesn't dry it out even if used 2-3 times per day. It cleans my skin without irritating it and I love the fragrance (very faint to me). I've purchased this product multiple times and when I've had enough of "trying out new things on the market" I always resort back to this soap - plus it comes in a travel holder = perfect!
Miranda M.
Smiley
I have this item and I love to use the products they are so amazing I can't wait to see if this app will let me get free unboxong app I can't wait to see what items are on this appp and review I am so happppy to seeeeeeeeee whattttft thisssss apppppppp.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Bought this for my dad for his birthday and I'm so happy to report that he loves it! At first I was unsure if he would like this product due to Clinique being a "girly" brand, but I was at the mall buying some Clinique products for myself and surged. I'm
So happy I bought it, he uses it daily because there's no harsh colors/scents and it works well with his skin!
Angela K.
This is a great product. It lasts forever. Also great for sensitive skin. However, despite quality I do not find Clinique products affordable anymore. Plus, they have to be bought in a specialty store or ordered.
Hannah M.
Fitzgerald
This face soap is wonderful. It kept my face from getting oily all day. If you don't have oily skin I don't know that I would use it but for me I have oily skin anyway and it works good for me. It is a little more pricey but so worth it. I am a fan of all there products though
Brianna W.
Wanaque
I don't use this but I know my mom does sometimes and she really likes the product. It keeps her face nice and soft and meets her expectations. She recommends this product. It's not pricey and it feels nice on your face. There has never been a problem with it!
Monica T.
The clinique face soap is a great size bar. You get a great value for your money. The fragrance of the bar is very pleasant. While using the bar you notice how well it lathers. After rinsing my face I noticed how clean my face felt. It did not feel heavy or feel like it has a film on it. I would definitely recommend.
Karen H.
I love this face soap. I use it with the clarifying lotion 2 and The dramatically different moisturizing lotion. My sensitive skin isn't bothered by this product. This is the only face wash I will ever use, so I will buy it again.

back