BY CLINIQUE

Gentle, thorough cleanser for normal to oily skins. Leaves skin feeling fresh, comfortable, never tight or dry. Preps skin for a comfortable shave.

How to Use

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage over damp skin to remove dirt and oil and soften beard
  • Rinse well and towel dry. Mornings, shave as usual
  • For great skin, partner daily with Clinique For Men™ exfoliating tonics and moisturizers

Clinique for Men™ Face Soap
  • "I really like this soap! It's great for sensitive skin and doesn't cause any breakouts! I use it daily now!" in 3 reviews
Sydney L.
Bluefield, VA
I've used many different skin products over the years to help with breakouts. This was one of the first things I tried that was part of a "regimen". I feel like the soap alone was kind of a miss. The smell was harsh and I was worried my skin would smell that way after I'd washed it. Also using the soap in a bar and putting it back in its holder got messy pretty easily but overall this was a helpful product in my opinion.
Trisha S.
My ex-husband uses this product twice a day.  He has extremely oily skin (changes pillow case 2-3 times a week) and has used it for 20 years and swears it keeps his skin clear, clean and oil free.  He loves it.  The price is very good and the bar lasts a long time as long as it is rinsed off and stored correctly (sideways on dish). I like the brick shape...looks manly:-).
aly h.
I had clear skin majority of my whole life and 2 years ago I began getting horrible acne and splotching. I can not even guess how many different face soaps and treatments I went through trying to help me, but then I found this. I promise the results were immediate, began clearing it up after 2 days!
Heather M.
Beaver, WV
The best bar soap in the world! It can clear up a break out before it starts showing if you use this twice a day for about two days. Also a great soap for chest and upper back for those with breakout in these areas. Leaves skin smooth and not dried out... love this bar soap!!
Nancy D.
I have been using this probably for the past...12 years or so?? It's pricey but it lasts so worth it. It's definitely effective and the packaging makes me feel nice. I'd recommend to others. I wish they would make it a little stronger though and definitely make a nicer scent
Liza R.
Carolina, PR 00983
I dont ussualy clean my face with creams so I wanted to use a sope with all the good stuff, my niece recommended this soap, and it is the bomb, great for my face, since I dont use anything else on it. I am very happy with iy, recommended 100 %.
Lina J.
I got this for my husband, he keeps it in the shower. And I've noticed that it works. It has helped him on his back specially. Easy for mem since they don't like to spen time on creams and stuff. It works great, he recommends it all the time!!!
TARA L.
Columbus, OH
I got the facial soap in a set, and only got it because my friend swore by it.
You can not keep the soap in your shower, because it will melt FAST. The soap suds easily & leaves your skin feeling clean, however, id likely not repurchase.
Janeen R.
This soap is great for removing makeup. My face feels so clean afterwards, but not dry. I also notice that it doesn't leave your face with that residue feeling that some face soaps do. It is nothing less of what I would expect from Clinique.
Kristina C.
Warner Robins, GA
This has been a staple of my skincare routine since the early 90's. It's simple yet it gets the job done. It makes my skin feel clean but doesn't dry it out or make it scaley. It's a great skincare product at a great price.