BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Clears the way for closest shaves. Fine, non-abrasive grains de-flake, lift beard hairs, help reduce ingrown hairs. Revives and smooths skin.

How to Use:

• Apply to wet face (including beard but avoiding immediate eye area)
  • Massage, rinse
  • Build up to daily use

• I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
I love me a good facial scrub, but I found this one to be a bit too abrasive for my liking. Even though it had plenty of granules, I didn't find it to exfoliate my skin satisfactorily. I didn't find my skin feeling exceptionally soft afterwards, nor did it look much different. I will stick to other products going forward.
Brittney j.
marietta geogia
Packaging isn’t super fun but very plain and sheik if that’s what you prefer. Very harsh on skin but really deep cleaned I️t. Don’t know how I️ liked I️t because I️ only used I️t once and it was average for the price.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I received a sample of this with a purchase. It is very similar to the exfoliating scrub for oily skin. I have oily combination skin so this worked well for me. Has a tingling, cooling feeling to it that left my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Emily S.
Tampa, Florida
My husband loves this and I even use it sometimes too. Really good when you feel like you just need a good detox for the skin. Clinique also has the regular exfoliating scrub(in the green tube) which is very similar.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I absolutely love this product. It is well worth the money. These feel rich and luxurious. I always have to have this in my cosmetic case you will not be disappointed
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
My hubby got this as a sample when I made a purchase at Macys he is kind of picky so don't really like to use stuff on his face but after using the sample he actually went and bought one for himself he loved it so much he said his skin feels so soft and the scrub is not as hard like other exfoliates and his face skin feels soft afterwards he would definitely be purchasing this again
Tamara Z.
Seattle, WA
I buy the full size of this and love it. I find that it's great as a weekly exfoliator. It is a heavy duty scrub - the beads are quite large, so if it's your first time using the product I would say do a swatch to make sure you're applying the proper pressure for your skin before going at it on your face. It leaves my skin so soft after and I rarely feel the need to use a lighter exfoliator during the week, although I do like their 7 day scrub for women as well.
Marisol G.
Horizon City, TX
I bought this at Macy's for a gift to my brother last Christmas (2016) and he totally loved it! He made me go back and buy another one since he finished it so fast. This smells so manly and clean at the same time. I even thought at first he was wearing a cologne.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
So I got this for my boyfriend and he told me he loved it hope not more than me lol. The price of this is reasonable. For the product that you are getting and it was a good gift because he would not tell me what he wanted lol so I got some thing every guy needs.
Tyler G.
Grapevine, TX
This product is great for men who are looking to exfoliate their skin while showering. It also helps with having a softer, smoother shave, and reduces the amount of razor burn. The price is a little higher but well worth it. I think the consistency is perfect!
Mandy G.
I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff! Anyone know of a similar product that's made for women? I don't think Clinique has a scrub like this for the ladies. :(

back