BY CLINIQUE

For a suntanned appearance. Goes on easily. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin
  • Spread evenly onto face with fingertips. Blend edges
  • Washes off easily with cleanser

Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
My secret weapon. I've been using this stuff for 6 years now. When I first purchased it, I didn't know how to use it. Now I know. Mix this stuff in your palm, i use about a pea size, and mix with your favorite moisturizer. The stuff is very dark but the moisturizer will lighten the color up; it's kind of like mixing paint. Once it's mixed I dab it onto my face and rub it in. I recommend this to all guys AND girls. Gives you a natural and subtle looking tan. It won't make you look like you spent 5 hours at the beach. It'll give you a small amount of color. A little goes a long way. ALSO, the bronzer doesn't wipe off. Guys, if you sweat you won't have it dripping down your face. I've gone to the gym with this still on and nothing comes off. Once you wash your face, then it'll come off. This stuff is amazing for sure. I'll never stop buying this. One bottle lasts me so long I honestly don't recall when I bought it; it's been that long.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
this stuff is great I love it it's fresh it's affordable I get it online or at Walmart I recommend this to everyone it's not harsh you can guess also get it at target I'm a repeat user I recommend this for other people and I
Arielle F.
Royal oak, MI
Actually am a women and use this product. Nic it with a little of my daily moisturizer and just apply it to my face. Have used for years and looks completely natural. I have recommended it to friends who also like it.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I received a free sample for this product at Macy's. I gave it to my dad so he could give it a try.. His face looks cleaner and softer... I love the difference it makes.
Andres C.
Packaging is really cool sun screen also smells really nice and doesn't have harsh chemicals since I have tattoos I don't like anything that is too harsh on my skin
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I am female and fair skinned. A friend of mine just introduced me to this bronzer. I have never been able to use bronzer because it would make my face look dirty. She let me try a drop of this product and it's AMAZING. It blended smoothly into my fair skin. I've been trying bronzers on and off for the past 15 years and this is the first time that I've thought that it looked natural. Now I guess I need to learn how to contour...
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
My husband loves this stuff. It helps even out his tan lines from his sunglasses. He loves that it washes off at the end of the day. It really does give him a subtle coloring. The price point is great!
The bottle lasts for a very long time. We will definitely be purchasing again.
Holly P.
Bremen, GA
Brought this as a gift and got nothing but great reviews. It left their skin soft and not dried out. Def worth buying a gift for your husband or any man in your life.
Joanne E.
Morganville
My son uses this and he likes it very much . Natural looking and non streaking. Uses it year round. Great product and priced right too.
marisol h.
Oxford, NC
Nice smell good bronzer and for the price amd size you get its better than anything else i would so reccomend it to anyone else