BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

For a suntanned appearance. Goes on easily. Oil-free.

How to Use:

• Apply to clean, moisturized skin
  • Spread evenly onto face with fingertips. Blend edges
  • Washes off easily with cleanser

Buy on Sephora*
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I have been using this product for over ten years every day mixed in with my moisturizer. It makes me not look pale, which I need because I don’t tan my face. It blends like a dream if you mix it with your moisturizer on the back of your hand and then apply.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Freddy P.
West Babylon, NY
My secret weapon. I've been using this stuff for 6 years now. When I first purchased it, I didn't know how to use it. Now I know. Mix this stuff in your palm, i use about a pea size, and mix with your favorite moisturizer. The stuff is very dark but the moisturizer will lighten the color up; it's kind of like mixing paint. Once it's mixed I dab it onto my face and rub it in. I recommend this to all guys AND girls. Gives you a natural and subtle looking tan. It won't make you look like you spent 5 hours at the beach. It'll give you a small amount of color. A little goes a long way. ALSO, the bronzer doesn't wipe off. Guys, if you sweat you won't have it dripping down your face. I've gone to the gym with this still on and nothing comes off. Once you wash your face, then it'll come off. This stuff is amazing for sure. I'll never stop buying this. One bottle lasts me so long I honestly don't recall when I bought it; it's been that long.
Arielle F.
Royal oak, MI
Actually am a women and use this product. Nic it with a little of my daily moisturizer and just apply it to my face. Have used for years and looks completely natural. I have recommended it to friends who also like it.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I received a free sample for this product at Macy's. I gave it to my dad so he could give it a try.. His face looks cleaner and softer... I love the difference it makes.
Jenna H.
This is still one of my favorite bronzes and I use it as a woman. It is nice to have a product that both me and my husband can use!! I apply it after foundation and it gives just the right amount of color. I use it when I don't have time to contour or highlight but it really gives me a great glow and it sets all day without wearing off. I love it and the healthy glow my face has after. You are able to layer it to make it darker!
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I am female and fair skinned. A friend of mine just introduced me to this bronzer. I have never been able to use bronzer because it would make my face look dirty. She let me try a drop of this product and it's AMAZING. It blended smoothly into my fair skin. I've been trying bronzers on and off for the past 15 years and this is the first time that I've thought that it looked natural. Now I guess I need to learn how to contour...
Drew S.
Columbus, OH
Great product for giving a wash of color during the dull months. I just mix with my moisturizing making a tinted moisturizer and apply. You do have to work quick though because it dries quick and can get streaky. This would be awesome on someone fair as well to add more color then what it does on me.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
My husband loves this stuff. It helps even out his tan lines from his sunglasses. He loves that it washes off at the end of the day. It really does give him a subtle coloring. The price point is great!
The bottle lasts for a very long time. We will definitely be purchasing again.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I wear sunscreen on my face during the summer months which causes my face to be a different color than my body. This is a good alternative to even everything out. I mix it with moisturizer and apply it. You have to play with it to determine the correct amount for your skin.

back