BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Benefits: Uneven Skin Tone

Clinically tested formula helps visibly reduce past damage, including sun spots, age spots, acne scarring and darkening from shaving. Improves and unifies skin tone for a younger look. Restores clarity and brightness. Reduces ingrown hairs. Oil-free. Works for all skin types.

Buy on Sephora*
Ava S.
First, I wish to clarify that I did not receive this product as a sample. I purchased it myself at a department store, despite what this form states below. I am, however, a Smart Rewards member so I may receive some points if my review is published. About a year ago at age 55 I noticed that I was developing some small (1/4" to 1/2"), dark patches of skin between my temples and eyes, particularly on the left side of my face, due to over-exposure to the sun. I had some smaller patches that were less noticeable on my cheeks as well. Additionally, I had a very small but even darker spot on the bridge of my nose, where for quite a while I had previously had a stubborn pimple. After using this product for a month, my cheeks began to even out in color and were almost free of spots. I continued to use the product, and at four months my temples became noticeably improved as well, and were completely clear and even in tone after six months of fairly regular use. The acne-related spot on my nose was more stubborn, but it continued to improve slowly, and after about a year it's hardly visible at all. I went through about two bottles of spot corrector during the year, and I'm now starting my third bottle, but using it less frequently to maintain my face's even tone and keep the spots away. At this rate, the third bottle should last me about a year. I admit that I was very skeptical about this product at first, but once I began to see results, I was a believer.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Ashley B.
Mountain Home, ID
My husband loves this it takes away his dark spots and discoloration amazingly. He rebought it a few times now. Great price and a great product!! Bought directly from cliniques website. We love this stuff!
Mantente H.
I loved the priduct after the first results. My acne scarring dissappeared and skin tone was more even. However I am so disappointed that the bottle only last for a month when I only used it twice a day and each time I only apply one pump. But for the price and results its worth to.
Alyssa S.
Detroit
I have the regular version. I absolutely loved this. It made my skin very soft and I felt that I was really starting to see results with my acne scars. The only gripe I have is about the high cost. Doesn't take very long for me to finish the bottle.
Felicia C.
I'm a woman and I love using Clinique for men. I bought my boyfriend a kit for Christmas last year and use it for myself. It doesn't have a strong scent and works great
Tracie C.
Overland Park, KS
The Mister got this thinking that he uses all the other Clinique for Men products and this would be just as amazing as the rest. For him, the dark spots he was wanting to correct were actually under eye circles, so this didn't work as he wanted it to , even though the sales counter woman assured him that it would (she stated it had the same active ingredients as the the under eye dark circle corrector).
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
Got my husband this for Father's Day and after he used it for a week I saw improvements. His dark spots started to lighten and when he took pictures you could barely see them. It improved his confidence and now he uses it regularly.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
This works wonders for my boyfriend he loves skin care products and I think this has to be his fav he always puts it on at night and in the morning
Kathryne W.
Wichita
Was not happy with this product. Its very expensive and i used ot for a month and noticed no change. It also left a residue
Carla R.
Teachey
I know it was for men but I still decided yo use it. When you start using it you'll see a drastic change immediately .
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyones husbands really use this product? And why couldn't they use women's spot correctors?
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
From personal experience, has this helped clear or reduce red acne scars?

back