BY CLINIQUE

Skin Types: All

What It Is:

A trio of daily de-agers for men, in sizes perfect for home and away.

What It Does:

This set of customized formulas delivers a younger, revitalized look anytime, anywhere. Non-drying Charcoal Face Wash draws out pore-clogging dirt and excess oil, while the luxurious Cream Shave provides a rich buffer against razor drag and nicks. A full-size Anti-Age Moisturizer combats lines, wrinkles and dullness, plus boosts skin’s support structure. Simple solutions for healthy, younger-looking skin—now at a great value.

Great To Know:

Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.

Set Includes:

• Clinique For Men™ Charcoal Face Wash
  • Clinique For Men™ Cream Shave
  • Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer

Deisy V.
Disclaimer: Review is based on what my father told me. I DID NOT try this on myself. My dad dad said he did like it a lot because he smelled very good after (lol) he said "yeah my skin felt good" meaning he has no idea what I was really asking (lmao) so with that said...he liked it.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My boyfriend uses this product and loves the way it leaves his skin! Smells great and is not too harsh . We usually purchase this at the grocery store or ULTA. It is also reasonably priced .
Sofia V.
Essex, MD
My husband love these products, he just started taking care of his skin and he can feel the difference. I got the kit on his birthday and he became a fan right away.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
My kids dad loves this for men! It smells heavenly and it leaves his skin soft and its even great for using underarms and other areas that can smell sweaty.
Bobby J.
Scrub is amazing and helps to clear up skin and tone. Moisturizers aren't and smell weird. They end up making my skin extremely oily.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
I personally haven't used this but my dad does and he uses these daily in the morning before heading to work.
Jossy L.
Hollywood
This product is my favorite I would not exchange it for anything, I simply look and buy when I need another.
Brianda m.
Le trio ideal para nuestro hombre en casa, su envase muy cool ideal para distinguir entre las cosas de mujee y hombre

back