BY CLINIQUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Detoxifying gel wash delivers a deep-pore clean. Natural charcoal draws out the dirt and excess oil that can clog pores. Soothing, non-drying lather gently foams away impurities. Leaves all skin types feeling fresh, comfortable.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Lather between palms with tepid water
  • Massage all over damp skin to remove dirt and oil, and soften beard
  • Rinse well and towel dry. Mornings, shave as usual

Buy on Sephora*
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! It’s gentle on the skin, doesn’t have a strong smell, and you don’t need a lot of the product!! His face feels so smooth and it really cleared up his skin!
Michaela R.
Erie, PA
My husband has horrible skin. He is constantly covered in pimples and breakouts. I finally decided to get him a face wash of his own and this stuff works wonders! He doesn't break out nearly as much, his skin is more even and healthy looking.
Paul T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Nothing terribly special. I like the foaming texture and my face feels clean but it doesn’t do a great job of preventive and I still experience breakouts in the same area. For regular maintenance it seems like a great option.
Faizan M.
I purchased this by chance at the Clinique duty free section of Dubai International Airport and I love using it daily. It is gentle and leaves you feeling very clean and refreshed. It removes oil and dirt after a long day or a gym session and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brooke S.
Boca Raton
My boyfriend uses this on his face and he loves it so much. He is always buying more and it really clears up any acne or black heads. We both love to use charcoal masks especially because I feel like they generally work better.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I started using this as an everyday cleansing product but I noticed it really dries out my skin. The charcoal wash does get in deep and washes your face really well. I began using it every three days or so and it worked much better. My skin wasn't dry and it feels healthier than a daily use. I'd say to use t every other day for better results.
Julio D.
in using the charcoal mask i achieved great results. My skin felt great after removing the mask. While i had the mask on it felt cool and comfortable. In washing it off my skin looked even and brighter. i would for sure recommend this face mask for men and those that tend to work out to reduce and prevent future breakouts.
Doug B.
Oak Ridge, TN
This has been my favorite face wash of all.  The Clinique Charcoal Face Wash really helped to clear blackheads from around my nose, and I like that it doesn't have a strong scent.  I think it's a great value - one bottle lasts a long time.  I would definitely recommend!
Emma B.
Boston , MA
Both me and my boyfriend love this face wash. Charcoal really does the trick to clear pores, and I think that Clinique does a great job at designing men's products. My boyfriend rarely washes his face- but he reaches for this product on his own. Great!
Hayley D.
I actually use this as my evening face wash so that all of my impurities are purged while I sleep. I even got my fiancé to start using it and he's never washed his face before it. I got it at Ulta and the Clinique rep told me the men's wash was a better value!
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
Just bought this for my boyfriend and it was not cheap!! Does it work better than cheaper priced washes?
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Can woman use this??_I hope so cause I Bought some yet to use so please answer back y'all thanks
scrap h.
Louisville, KY
i have heard from some people that the charcoal works really good for cleaning your face but i have heard from other people that its actually really harsh on your face, can anybody tell me how well does this charcoal face wash work?
Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this product good my husband has very sensitive skin and is looking for a face wash I have used clinique products in the past with great results will his face get dry blotchy etc.....

back