BY CLINIQUE

Comfortable, dependable defense against perspiration and odor. Dries quickly.

How to Use

Apply to clean skin. For underarm use only.

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Ayuda a reparar la apariencia de líneas y arrugas. Restaura la firmeza y elasticidad en la zona alrededor del contorno de ojos. Inmediatamente disminuye la apariencia de ojeras y bolsas y alivia la sequedad. Contiene una combinación de péptidos, proteína del suero de leche y extracto de abedúl blanco que ayuda a mantener la estructura de soporte de la piel y fomenta la reparación del colágeno para reducir los signos visibles de envejecimiento. La fitoesfingosina ayuda a reforzar la piel que rodea la zona inferior del ojo, mientras que correctores ópticos del color ayudan a disminuir el aspecto de ojeras y bolsas. La piel se siente calmada, hidratada, rellena y con un aspecto más firme. Ingredientes hidratantes, incluyendo hialuronato de sodio, retienen la hidratación y ayudan a que la piel se sienta cómoda. Ayuda a proteger del daño medioambiental que puede ocasionar la aparición de signos visibles de envejecimiento en la piel. Contiene antioxidantes, que incluyen Vitaminas C y E, y extracto de té verde, que proporcionan protección frente a los agresores medioambientales.
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
Wanted my husband to be in love with Clinique as much as I am, but I guess that's not going to happen. He said this product made the underarm skin burn until he cleaned it all off and applied another brand of deodorant. Should have saved the packaging to return it.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
I've heard such excellent things about Clinique. I have tried a few of their facial moisturizers but definitely interested in the other products but based on the prices it's a little bit difficult. I think this specific product seems amazing.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
The smell is okay and the lasting power is so so. I had to give this product one star because it doesn't deliver for its price tag. I love the brand Clinique itself but not for Deodorant. I am better off buying off the counter.
Mikayla C.
Whitewater, WI
I bought this because the Clinique deodorant for women was sold out on Sephora, and I wanted to buy one from Sephora since it was 4x points at the time. since this is unscented I have no idea why it's advertised to men but whatever. It says it's an antiperspirant but I don't think it really worked well... I'm a sweaty person and this hasn't helped at all. My boyfriend also tried it and said he didn't really like it. It's not bad you just could definitely get a better one for cheaper. Won't be repurchasing.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
The pigmentation in the shadows are amazing. They apply smoothly and look matte like they're suppose to. Honestly probably better than some expensive eyeshadow palettes. Love it!
Katie C.
Driggs, ID
My boyfriend loves this antiperspirant. It keeps him smelling fresh and clean all day long! Easy to use and smells great. Purchased at a department store. One step and go. He'll purchase again!
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
This does not do anything. It won't keep your underarms dry at all. Don't waste your money on it. There's a lot better out there
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
I buy this for my hubby and he love this product is great and smells great I recommend to yuo girls to buy for yuor husband 😙😎
Karis M.
Manhattan, KS
I thought this was an interesting buy. I am very active, so I usually buy men's deodorant, and I thought this worked very well.

Macy's