BY CLINIQUE

Undereye puffiness and dark circles make you look tired, older. Here is instant relief. Cooling roll-on gel instantly revitalizes, hydrates and brightens tired-looking eyes. Combats puffiness, dark circles. Absorbs quickly. Ophthalmologist tested.

Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
My husband and me like this, he has never used anything like skin care for men, he was very happy with the texture and absorbs fast. We are happy with the scent, it’s to pricey to use all the time though
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
Wow what can I say the moment I tried this product I fell in love with it the texture of the cream on the skin makes the eye area feel so fresh and hydrated this was my first time and I would buy this product again.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great item to throw into your purse. The metal roller ball feels amazing when you’re tired and need a pick me up and the gel formula is not heavy or sticky. I haven’t really seen any physical results but I just use it to feel more awake when I’m exhausted.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Sheila S.
Atlanta
The best on the go eye care product I’ve purchased. Easy to apply and it makes your eyes look more awake out also reduces puffiness almost instantly.A nice treat for your eyes on the mornings and before bed.even under make up!
Astrid M.
I have this product on its orange presentation. It keeps the roll on cold (I don’t know how) so when you roll it up around your eyes you feel a refreshing feeling and makes your eyes look more rested
Amanda T.
springfield
I steal this from my husband all of the time. It has a cooling agent that makes my under eyes feel amazing especially after a sleepless night with my fabulous newborn. Makes me look and feel well rested even when I’m not!!!
bailey b.
Kingsport
I would rate this product very poorly because the packaging is mis leading I had no idea it was for men when I purchased it at belks I usually love Clinique but I did not enjoy this product and I will never buy it again
Sarah M.
Oxnard, CA
Does as it says. Rids of puffy eyes and helps you look more awake in the mornings. Feels great and cooling! Soothes under the eye as well! Great if you don't prefer eye creams ;)
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
This pen is every mans holy grail for under eye darkness. Especially after a long night out. The metal ball helps push the product into the skin while creating blood flow.
Angela B.
Raymond, NH
I have read a lot of reviews on this product, both here and on amazon...do you find it to be with the money?

Sephora