Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda Å.

BY CLINIQUE

All-day hydrator combats lines, wrinkles, dullness for a younger, revitalized look. With skin-strengthening and firming ingredients. Absorbs quickly.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer

Start your review of Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love Clinique face moisturizing products, never leaves any redness and really helps calm dry skin." in 8 reviews
Bill T.
Erie, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This smells great. My skin is left looking and feeling soft and hydrated. Price point is a bit higher than I would like. My wife purchased this for me so it is my first time using this. I've only been using a week, so it's still to early to know if the anti aging is effective. I'll update after using for an extended period of time.
Dawid S.
I’m 26 and I’m worried about aging, and I love this product. I fully believe that the reason I still get carded is because of this moisturizer. It’s on the pricey side, but it’s worth the money.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I don't think anyone is too young to start using anti aging products because it is better to start now, so you can prevent aging on your face. I know Clinique is a trusted brand, so that is why I have always leaned toward it. It makes my face feeling soft afterwords too.
Cariana R.
Naples, FL
Okay, I know this is a men's product but I used my boyfriends and I'm OBSESSED. I purchased from Ulta and I'm so glad I did! This product was a great moisturizer, probably one of the best I've ever used! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new moisturizer
San B.
It makes skin smooth and hydrated.
Keeps in the moisture and makes fine lines appear lighter.
It's got a creamy yet non greasy texture.
Tried the travel size and loved it so will get the full size shortly.
Paola C.
Thank you CLINIQUE for making anti age moisturizer, I've been using this product for over a year now in various climates and results are amazing! If you want to use an SPF product, try CLINIQUE's SPF 50 for face in yellow tube. Anti age moisturizer is great, try it for yourself and you'll see amazing results, I SIMPLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Amanda Å.
This is my husbands favorite moisturizer. He loves the light weight, no scent formula and he says he really enjoys the fact that instead of leaving his face feeling greasy it feels moisturizer and refreshed. It is a bit pricey but you don't need a lot of product at a time so the tube lasts.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
Clinique can be pricey. Some products are worth the price. This is gentle, but doesn't make a huge difference even over time. I would buy again, but have found better products and am always on the look out to improve. I would say try it because our skin all reacts differently and takes differently than others.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i have been a fan of Clinique all my life practically. However, it was always too expensive to buy. The products are great, but the price is a little too much for me sometimes. When i do get a chance to buy it though, i absolutely love it! Moisturizer is a great way to lessen the aging of your skin.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and my skin looks and feels better than ever the packaging is nice my face looks younger than 10 years ago people are always saying how my face just always looks so soft i say your skin can look the same all you need is CLINIQUE in your life

Sephora