Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda Å.

BY CLINIQUE

All-day hydrator combats lines, wrinkles, dullness for a younger, revitalized look. With skin-strengthening and firming ingredients. Absorbs quickly.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Smooth over clean face and neck, avoiding eye area

Clinique For Men™ Anti-Age Moisturizer
  • "Love Clinique face moisturizing products, never leaves any redness and really helps calm dry skin." in 8 reviews
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I don't think anyone is too young to start using anti aging products because it is better to start now, so you can prevent aging on your face. I know Clinique is a trusted brand, so that is why I have always leaned toward it. It makes my face feeling soft afterwords too.
Cariana R.
Naples, FL
Okay, I know this is a men's product but I used my boyfriends and I'm OBSESSED. I purchased from Ulta and I'm so glad I did! This product was a great moisturizer, probably one of the best I've ever used! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new moisturizer
San B.
It makes skin smooth and hydrated.
Keeps in the moisture and makes fine lines appear lighter.
It's got a creamy yet non greasy texture.
Tried the travel size and loved it so will get the full size shortly.
Paola C.
Thank you CLINIQUE for making anti age moisturizer, I've been using this product for over a year now in various climates and results are amazing! If you want to use an SPF product, try CLINIQUE's SPF 50 for face in yellow tube. Anti age moisturizer is great, try it for yourself and you'll see amazing results, I SIMPLY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Amanda Å.
This is my husbands favorite moisturizer. He loves the light weight, no scent formula and he says he really enjoys the fact that instead of leaving his face feeling greasy it feels moisturizer and refreshed. It is a bit pricey but you don't need a lot of product at a time so the tube lasts.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
Clinique can be pricey. Some products are worth the price. This is gentle, but doesn't make a huge difference even over time. I would buy again, but have found better products and am always on the look out to improve. I would say try it because our skin all reacts differently and takes differently than others.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
So, i have been a fan of Clinique all my life practically. However, it was always too expensive to buy. The products are great, but the price is a little too much for me sometimes. When i do get a chance to buy it though, i absolutely love it! Moisturizer is a great way to lessen the aging of your skin.
Paula H.
Springfield, OH
I have been using this product for about 6 months now and my skin looks and feels better than ever the packaging is nice my face looks younger than 10 years ago people are always saying how my face just always looks so soft i say your skin can look the same all you need is CLINIQUE in your life
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I don't currently have wrinkles, thankfully, but I am preparing for the day when those lines begin to show. I'm taking preventative measures to ensure that my skin stays tight and healthy. CLINIQUE's Anti-Age Moisturizer works amazing for me. It keeps my skin tight and I can feel it working!
Jose V.
las vegas, NV
The texture is amazing , is not oily at all and you can feel your skint super soft and not oily witch I believe is important. It's so gentle and it has no sense , I got it at Macy's and since then it has become one of my favorite fave products. Can't wait to get it again