BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Reduces fine lines, circles and puffs

Eye-area skin is usually first to show signs of aging. This hydrating treatment combats eye-area lines and wrinkles for a younger look. Soothes, brightens. Oil-free. Ophthalmologist tested.

How to Use:

• Use twice a day, morning and night
  • Apply sparingly to entire eye area using a patting motion

Antonio V.
Mecca
I really enjoyed this eye cream! I think that Clinique has really good products for a reasonable price! This is definitely worth trying if you are new to skincare! The only thing I’d change is the smell!
Ashley B.
Los Angeles
I’m always trying to conquer those smile lines around the eyes and this product gets to work the minute to apply it its gentle the packaging is super cool and nice I recommend this product to anyone trying to fight the effect of age.
Sam M.
Menasha
I use this on my male clients during beard facials! They love it and always give me rave reviews. Not to strong to be by the eyes and doesn’t leave that greasy shiny look that’s a give away of product.
Vycktoriah A.
Santa Rosa
Clinique for men anti-aging eye cream is amazing. The packaging with it’s sleek black look is really cool. It’s not too pricey and my husband loves it because he’s always stealing my eye creams and now he has his own!
Trenton R.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been a firm believer in keeping a regular skin care routine since I was in my early 20’s. I finally found my brand. The price point is fair, quality is high, and this cream has changed me from tired to woke!
Edith L.
west covina ca
It is a cream for the contour of the eyes for gentlemen and very effective for the lines of exprecion and sofvisa imcleuble the skin fisminulle the wrinkles of the contour of your eyes ideal for men
Mary H.
Warner Robins
Not heavy! Adds the perfect amount of moisture. My husband and I both use this product. It is very gentle on the skin. It is a very essextive product and a great value. A little goes a long way.
Heather S.
Arnold, MO
Great. Husband loves it. Has really smoothed his skin out and given him confidence in his skin. He is a smoker so had a ton of fine lines and this really improved them!
Jessica B.
Pawleys Island, SC
It is like pulling teeth to get my husband to care for his skin like he should, but since purchasing the Clinique for men line, he's more proactive with his skin care. Gentle ingredients, ease of use and mild smell make him excited to care for his skin. I like the price point and results. Great for preventative care, but not strong enough to repair damage.
Gina W.
Wilsonville, OR
This men's eye cream is not just for men, if you want an eye cream with a lot of peptides in it this is the one for you! It has more peptides in it than the antigravity eye made for women . It is a nice thick cream that helps to smooth out the look of fine lines and wrinkles and works amazing!

Sephora