Clinique for Men™ 2 in 1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner uploaded by Tonya S.

BY CLINIQUE #1 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Skin Types: All

Multi-benefit lotion instantly improves skin and softens beard. Applies easily over facial hair, from one-day stubble to a light beard, to soothe the skin beneath. Over time, strengthens skin and conditions beard for easier grooming. Oil-free.

How to Use:

Smooth over face and neck.

Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
The product smelled great and lasted a really long time. Unfortunately It made my face feel really oily whenever I put it on. I have already oily skin so it was a little tough to keep using this product until it ran out.
Michael R.
Montgomry Village, MD
This was a great conditioner that I used often. It works too keep my beard from drying out too much. My skin did react a little, probably to the scent. If you have sensitive skin, find something a little softer.
Victoria A.
Newhall, CA
My husband has been using this product on and off for the past year. So far, he loves it. It’s a great cleanser for his face and isn’t drying for his skin. He suffers eczema and it hasn’t broken him out like previous cleansers. He said his face feel very refreshed and clean afterwards. It’s not very good for his facial hair (he has a goatee), as it doesn’t really condition it, but the cleanser aspect is nice.
Christopher L.
Bryant
This product did a great job at keeping my skin from being dry and flaky. Exceeded my expectations and was less oily than other brands. Super effective. And overall a great buy.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Hannah K.
East Palestine, Ohio
My brother uses this everyday. He absolutely loved the product. He does have oily skin but it worked wonders. Try using the oil control lotion too! That made a huge difference for him.
Cody A.
Ontario, CA
Great hydration product for my beard. It leaves my skin moisturized with a great odor. My wife likes when I use this product and will instantly notice when I’m not using this beard cream. I definitely recommend this product.
Morgan L.
My dad loves this he says it’s so good !! Very easy to use at all times !! He loves it he got it at Walmart ! Very good product it’s ok the middle on the price and he was very happy overall !! So I recommend
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
My husband loves this. He loves his beard so he thinks he needs everything for it. He loves the scent and he loves the packaging. It makes his beard feel so soft for a long period of time. It's also much better than the ones that cost a lot online. I have bought a few times and will buy again. I would recommend to anyone that's significant other has a beard and takes so much pride in it as mine does!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I got this for my husband because he has dry skin and since he has been using this product I can tell a difference in how his skin looks and feel it works great if you have a boyfriend or husband or brother who has really dry skin and it smells great and doesn't leave that oily sleek feeling g after use
Chellsie V.
Does this product smell manly?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Does this have a strong scent?
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
Is this a multi-purpouse skincare thing? For the face and beard? My boyfriends beard is super coarse but his skin can get kind of dry like mine in the winter. I would never want for his sensitive skin to get irritated. Is this known to irritate sensitive skin? What about condition beards?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is this worth the price?