BY CLINIQUE

Clinique soap leaves skin feeling fresh; clean; comfortable - never taut or dry. Clinically formulated by Clinique's guiding dermatologists to meet men's needs with dry to average skin. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Trisha S.
My ex-husband uses this product twice a day.  He has extremely oily skin (changes pillow case 2-3 times a week) and has used it for 20 years and swears it keeps his skin clear, clean and oil free.  He loves it.  The price is very good and the bar lasts a long time as long as it is rinsed off and stored correctly (sideways on dish). I like the brick shape...looks manly:-).
Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay I do like this brand but I didn't see any results over time using this product. It's gentle tho but my skin stayed the same. I got it at the mall from the store and love everything else but didn't care much for this one.
India l.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a woman and I use this product for my face although it is marketed for men. I like it. it helps control my oils, it has a light scent, the soap last for a very long time since it is in a bar form. It is easy to travel with. I love this brand, they specialize in the oily department to me and that is hard to find in many brands. The price range is ok for the product as well as the brand. I do not have any complaints about this product Clinique For Men Oil-Control Face Soap, 5.2 oz .
Lina J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my husband, he keeps it in the shower. And I've noticed that it works. It has helped him on his back specially. Easy for mem since they don't like to spen time on creams and stuff. It works great, he recommends it all the time!!!
Kylie H.
Woodruff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my husband a couple months ago and he loves it he highly recommend this to everyone especially man very decent smell it mitt his expectations last packaging very clean very good on the skin there is room to improve on the sand it doesn't last very long
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i highly reccomend this to anybody that has oily skin, i've been using this for a long time and i really like it, i run out of this so quick and it definitely reduced the oilyness
Heather R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, confession time! My fiance has this that he leaves in the shower and I use it almost daily. It helps control my overly active T-Zone oiliness and it also smells really good.
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this product for the face he works in a hot, steamy dish pit. So he has an oily, sweaty face, and this always seems to keep his skin so wonderful and soft.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend has always had oily skin and this is the only soap that can control that. Very gentle and doesnt dry out his skin at all. Good size and lasts a long time
jazmin m.
My husband haves an oily skin and he uses this to help with it it gets the job done it comes well packaged well taken care of it was my husband 1 st time using it and he loves it he will definitely buy it again