Clinique for Men Face Wash

Shop Clinique For Men Face Wash. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Love the product will they ship to India
Start your review of Clinique for Men Face Wash!
Product Highlights
Clinique is the best for your skin especially for sensitive skin. I love how this face wash makes our pores so clean you can feel your skin breathingin reviews
Ana Luiza S.
I have extremely sensitive skin and Clinique is just an amazing brand I have used it for a long time and it never fails me! This face wash just cleanses my whole face and leaves it perfectly oil free
April P.
My boyfriend uses this and he says it is very easy to use and it’s also very quick and easy to just use in the shower. It did it’s job but his skin is dry so i would’ve added in a moisturiser with his routine.
Sophie C.
Gave this to my boyfriend and his skin has never been better 🤩 amazing quality and so cute !
Rodney W.
Atlanta, GA
Clinique for Men Face Wash uploaded by Rodney W.
I love it, leaves my skin feeling great. And not oily . I would definitely recommend trying this
Danielle C.
Telford , Shropshire
Clinique for Men Face Wash uploaded by Danielle C.
*Review by my husband* Working as a Paramedic my face can be all kinds of dirty, nothing beats coming off shift and using the Clinique For Men Face Wash. First off the packaging and styling is slick and sleek, the product itself lathers amazingly, cleans out the pours, and leaves the skin feeling fresh. Albeit a little tight, I’m yet to decide if this is a good thing! As with most Clinique For Men products they are fragrance free but still come with a cologne scent which may put some people off. Finally the downside and a big one, Clinique aren’t #crueltyfree or #vegan now this does give me wondering eyes for brands such as The Ordinary.
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
Clinique for Men Face Wash uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is an excellent facial wash gents if you have oily skin. A little goes a long way. I just add a thin layer into the skin, massage and rinse. It will remove the excess oil and impurities without stripping the natural oils. After the wash, I usually will follow it with their tonic, which is the perfect toner to pair with this. I haven't broken out with this product either. I am greatly impressed by this line and look forward to trying more from them.
Stacy G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my husbands favorite face wash. He uses it every so it’s very very gentle. It gets through his beard too.
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my husbands favorite face wash. It works really well. Cleans out all his pores after getting dirty. He likes it because it doesn’t have some crazy scent and works well.
Sadie P.
Stony Brook, NY
I don’t use this product but my boyfriend does he says that is cleanses his face very nicely and I even see the impact it makes on him #men#face#wash
Joselin P.
Manchester
Clinique for Men Face Wash uploaded by Joselin P.
This face wash is very good, I bought it a while ago for my husband and now his skin looks much better, he suffers from dryness and dermatitis but after starting to use this product the facial skin is much better. No dryness, its price in UK is approximately £ 12 for the 200ml bottle. [product:clinique-for-men™-face-wash]