BY CLINIQUE

Benefits: Does not leave residue on dark clothes. Comfortable, dependable defense against wetness and odour. Roll-on applicator provides direct, on-target application. Dries quickly and stays dry.

Protects against underarm wetness and odour. Unique, effective formulation with a long record of performance. Dries quickly; easy application; non-staining.

How to Use:

Apply to underarms daily and after showering and allow to dry before dressing.

Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
This product was a great help. i tend to sweat a whole ton during activities and honestly huge pint stains, are not the most attractive. this helped keep that under control so i for sure recommend this to others that have the same issue! changed my deodorant to this for life.
Eva R.
Otra de las marcas preferidas por mi familia en el cuidado corporal cutis, cuerpo. Este desodorante es 100%efectivo para cuidarte del mal olor y el sudor sobre todo de los adolescentes quienes con su ajetreo tienen más actividad física y por ende sudan más
Shawn Y.
Malvern, PA
I typically like Clinique products but this one was disappointing. Rolled on with a tacky feel and very short lasting. I did not care for the scent at all. The packaging was just so so. I would not recomend and will not buy again.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabethtown, KY
The roll on anti-perspirant is great product. The product is great as price wise. It does seem to last for while without having to add another layer. The bottling is great and I would recommend this for others.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
Not a fan of this stuff. Its ingredient list is pretty gnarly, and the scent isn't really my cup of tea either. The first "miss" product from Clinique for me in a long time.
Christina V.
I really like the smell of this but I'm not a huge fan of roll on deodorant. It does last a long time but I would prefer stick deodorant. Still a good product though, it's just a personal preference thing.
Tina S.
Beacon, NY
This roll on deodorant not only makes you feel fresh but also gives just a subtle hint of fragrance. Nothing too over bearing. Perfect for on the go days.
Morgan Y.
I used this only once, but it definitely stuck out to me. Helped me from getting smelly on a hot day to a theme park, it really saved me. Smells great.
Megan  F.
Austin, MN
Love this deodorant because it really shields the sweat and stink. I personally sweat a ton and this product has really helped me.
Sara P.
Clinique is my all time favorite for everything! I don't normally wear deodorant but when I do I refuse to wear anything else!