BY CLINIQUE #75 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Aloe-rich gel softens and cushions face and beard for a smooth, close shave. Oil-free. see more...

Shani R.
So. My husband is a "man's man." He felt like all he needed was a "do it all" soap; to wash his face, body and hair all in one. I begged and begged for him to try this product because all my friends recommended it. Finally I snuck a sample size in the shower, and gently asked him to use it. That was the last time I ever had to. He begged and begged for me to buy him the full size, and eventually all the men's products from clinique. I love the brand and could already vouche for the skin care, so for my husband to finally see the light and start using the products for himself really spoke volumes. Ladies; if your man doesn't wanna try it, sneak it into the shower and see if he notices. I promise, it works every time!
Myra L.
Owasso, OK
My husband thought I was CRAZY for buying him Clinique! I buy almost everything that Clinique has to offer for myself so why not treat him as well? Well, he thought it was overrated and over budget - do you think he feels that way now? NOPE! After using Clinique For Men Aloe Shave Gel he'll NEVER go back to the drug store shave gels! It has a pleasant smell and makes his skin feel AMAZING! Leaving little chance of nicks and razor burn! We've already purchased this product several times since! This product is a win when it gets the seal of approval from my frugal husband!
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Smells really, really nice. Goes on smooth and is soothing after a shave, it leaves your face and neck soft. It does not burn after it is on your face at all like almost all other aftershave lotions do even the ones for sensitive skin. There is no alcohol in it but there is natural fragrance in it so it may work for guys with sensitive faces after shaving.
Kimberly H.
Oh my goodness this stuff smells amazing I brought it for my husband about a couple of months back and literally when he uses it I could just be walking past the bathroom it smells like a man it's not overpowering but it is a good smell now as far as the quality of the product my husband has never complained it is a pretty fair price and he's been sticking with the same product for about 3 months now it leaves a very sexy manly smell behind that I love
Holly B.
Newberry, Florida
The Irish shave gel for men is actually an amazing product my husband uses it and it meant all his expectations and it kept those irritation bumps away the packaging is great the value is not pricey for the product that you're getting yes I would buy it again because my husband will not let us run out because he has to have it. It is a must buy and on a secret note I use it to shave my legs don't tell him though LOL
Kelsey T.
Typically this product is for men, but I've been shaving my chin for the past 20 years so I've started using this on my face and it is absolutely marvelous! I originally purchased for my late husband Frank, and once that sweet man passed, I just hated for it to go to waste and since I had been shaving my face before he did, I decided to give it a go and boy and am I glad I did!
bessie h.
Hampton, VA
this is a great product for a teen boy. my brother used this and absolutely loved it. he said it made his skin feel so soft. it didn't leave any harsh residue or harsh smells. the smell is very nice and is foams up when you put it on wet skin. i would totally recommend this to others because it leaves you feeling good.
Angie W.
I bought this for my husband because he wasn't happy with the drugstore brand I was buying him. He loves it and I do too! I'm always happy when he's clean shaven and this product is gentle and moisturizing on his skin. It went from being a maybe he'll like it kind of gift to something he uses regularly.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
My husband loves the Clinique shave gel. I've even sneaked and used it for my legs. I love the smell!! He claims it's better for his face than the other brands as I'm sure it actually is. Most brands r so worried about it smelling so masculine and this one has a great not so strong smell.
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, PA
So yes, I'm a girl, but I really like using men products. Men's shaving gel and razors work a lot better for me. I love the scents and feel like they just work better than female products. I really like this gel because it works so well and leaves my skin feel smooth and fresh.